• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Mental state idea - Hallucinations

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yeah that would be good, like the game The Suffering
Hmmm is that the twin-stick shooter on PS2 based in the Prison?... if so, damn that was a good'en.

Another idea regarding the mental health of players is to have- along side hallucinations and noises- would ma=mmaaayybee be to have a twitchy trigger finger when holding a gun.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Liking the idea here @arpegio2000 that your mental health can effect basic functions, being able to aim a gun properly, pull the trigger as required, use equipment you find properly, cook and look after yourself.
Do you see that as part to the hallucination thing, or is there something else going on?

Hmmm... I don't know honestly. In the summer, or possibly anytime, when one's calorie and hydration level get too low.
Yeah probably going more with the hallucination idea coinciding with mental health level as one's guilt from shooting another player troubles their will to continue or shoot/ kill another. (lol don't know) Do we know how many things affect mental health negatively?

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I think we have all of that to look forward to in the game

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Hmmm... I don't know honestly. In the summer, or possibly anytime, when one's calorie and hydration level get too low.
Yeah probably going more with the hallucination idea coinciding with mental health level as one's guilt from shooting another player troubles their will to continue or shoot/ kill another. (lol don't know) Do we know how many things affect mental health negatively?
I never even considered the idea of seasonal effects like this on the player... herk shmerk very nice