• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Mercedes Unimog

Would a Unimog be a useful vehicle?

• Yes!!

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Nope!!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • We need Unicorns, no Unimogs!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

DKSan

Backer
The Mercedes Benz Unimog has been a reliable UV for decades, there are many different sizes and you can do basically anything with it and it won't struggle with that task.

I think these two videos should speak for them self. Here and number two.

We could attach anything to them and maybe even build a RV out of it. Especially this one is awesome, with the inbuild quad garage. Click!!

Spawning points could be farmhouses or barns, garages of the municipal utilities, fire departments and maybe even at roadblocks made by the army.

What do you think? Any other ideas for useful attachments?

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
That RV version looks a bit OP in my opinion kinda like a bullet proof siding i wouldnt mind the truck bed only version but to me looks a little bit militaryish but remember thats just my opinion but i wouldnt complain if they did put it in like other people

Madsl

The Meme guy
Backer
Oh my god.. GENIUS! I would love to have a car where I can store my supplies in the back and a secret ATV :D

Thread starter #5

DKSan

Backer
Pictures? Sorry I'm too lazy to google them
I've added some links. They should work.
But here you go, some impressions of this badass little machine.
1. Standard

2. small camper/RV

3. working in the forest (they have a lot of different attachments for these)

4. and one thats pulling some freaking goods waggons

Should be enough, or? :D :p

thraxinius

Forum Feeder
Backer
I like it. But only the first picture link should be in the game in my opinion

Russ Hallam

Backer
The game needs this vehicle.
It could be used by the STN Rangers base to battle and back, though the MPG may not be great let alone in a world with little fuel, or and emergency vehicle for the STN Ranger Aid Officer.

I vote yes.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
That RV version looks a bit OP in my opinion kinda like a bullet proof siding i wouldnt mind the truck bed only version but to me looks a little bit militaryish but remember thats just my opinion but i wouldnt complain if they did put it in like other people
We had a unimog with a flatbed on one of our farms to haul hay bales... It was fun to rip around in the mud too

Also it would be a way to move large amounts of supplies or people without it being a military vehicle

Knight_Lite

Backer
yeah I like, could add the different variants with same core structure (like the camper one myself).
Thumbs up from me.

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
I asked my friend AJ if I should post about Unimogs and he said no.

And here we are.

Thanks AJ.

(Side note: I give my support in full and would love to see a Unimog added. They're invincible.)

Thread starter #11

DKSan

Backer
Wow.... I'm quite overwhelmed by your support! :D

I really hope the Dev's will see this and could make a short and long wheelbase version of it for the game. It would be really great to see these!!!

Thanks guys!! :cool:

Finndawg

El Sobreviviente
Backer
with all of the attachments and stuff you can get in real life? haha I think this one would be alittle too epic, though insane if they actually added it, would love it!

VIGUY

Backer
Oh Yeah All weather - all terrain. Could even be a rescue vehicle (tow truck or Mobile First Aid station). Zombies beware! Great Suggestion.

The game needs this vehicle.
It could be used by the STN Rangers base to battle and back, though the MPG may not be great let alone in a world with little fuel, or and emergency vehicle for the STN Ranger Aid Officer.

I vote yes.
I can confirm that if this is added into the game it will be the official ride of the STN-R. Great suggestion OP!

Smacks

Backer
I had to google "Unimogs" to find out what it was. After a 15 second google search I can definitely approve. I like the idea of a larger vehicle that is not to ridiculous and not game unbalancing.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
All terrain trucks would be interesting. It could also give possibility's for players to access map locations not easily reached yet able to transport a decent amount of gear.