• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Military flashlights

Should this be in the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davz Not Here

Backer
going to cast a vote for 'YES'

this style, while referred to as "military", is actually very common and easy to find, walmarts, almost ANY mil. surplus / army-navy store, i. goldberg used to sell them, i bet you can find them in Eastern Mt. Sports (and similar stores) .....

although i am betting that, out side of a surplus store, the color 'olive drab' will not be the predominant color (betting black is)

i also really like the idea of colored lenses especially if the DEVS do some research on the various distances certain light waves will travel. ..... i have a kick ass little head lamp. it has a regular LED bright ass white light ..... but it also has a red light ..... any one who hunts knows about the distance red light illuminates ..... it's also harder to see from a distance .....

multiple colors would be great for teams of survivors to ID each other in shifty situations

and as an added 'craft item', we can take an exact o knife, or straight razor and maybe carve a picture in to the color lens ..... now you really have a clan / team / personalized ID in the dark

Last edited:

mushdigger

Master Blaster
Backer
To be honest I can see the character spawning with one of these or finding them as their first item, they are extremely common, durable and reliable. But trust me when I say they are not practical, big, bulky, and the best use I have seen out of them is clipping them to your plate carrier and reading maps at night (L Lights), and I have used colored lights for signaling of different fire-teams. LED lights should be a rarer and better equivalent to this.