• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Millitary Grade Weaponry

Thread starter #1

Paperwasp12

Backer
I know this has been mentioned before and a while ago, but i wanted to know peoples thoughts on military weaponry. I personally think that it is OK to have one or two military assault rifles or other firearms that can be found within some kind of military base or something. I do not want, however, you to be able to look in a civilian's house and find a high tech army sniper rifle. What are your thoughts?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
In my opinion its too early to say yes or no to certain military equipment at all. Until we know more about the island and the possible military activity that was on it, so I am open to discussion on the matter of any military equipment until we know for sure.

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
There is already a couple civilian style models of military grade weaponry going in game... Similar to an AR-15 and such.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
They all shoot bullets right? KOS is the same no matter what gun you use, we are all going to die one way or another. I prefer only civilian guns only for the reason of realism and immersion, and agree with the whole finding loot in the proper places.