• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Mirrors

Thread starter #1
Since there is no third person view, I think that mirrors would be great addition to this game

They could be used for a defense mechanism ( like how stores use them for isles )
Basically it can give you vision of a angle from another angle..

You could use them to view your character
( Which would be nice for any clothing additions, and for the beards &/or scars if added in. )

Combat
( You could use them for combat situations such as someone would in real life to see around a corner without sticking your head out to be shot )

Different kinds of mirrors as well

- Vehicle Mirrors ( sides and rear view )

- Full Standing Mirrors ( for your base/home )

- Bathroom Mirrors ( For brushing your teeth :p )
- Corner Mirrors ( likes the ones in stores )

- Handheld Mirrors ( like a females handheld mirror or something of that sort. )

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yeah I like this idea a lot... I hope that mirrors have a reflective surface, ton's of uses for such an item.

I like the idea and you could also use them to try to blind someone with the sun.
This would be cool, simple and non-violent way of disorientating a sniper/driver...
I already posted a separate suggestion for signalling mirrors :p aswell so these could be merged together.