• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Monocle

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
I think monocles would be a bit overpowered. They would have a 100+ affect to your swag levels and i don't really think it would be fair to have an item so powerful in a game like this.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
lol yes he and I talked about these in the historical fort thread, you could wear them for fanciness and you could use it to start fires during the day by focusing the light.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
They should add a secret quest like a combonation of the old quests to obtain 9999 damage weapons and the Jedi/force user quest in StarWars Galaxies. You should have to live capture a zombie and tie it to the bow of a ship and take the ship into the middle of the ocean and fight a fing Kraken, and from the Kraken's gullet you would pull forth the fabled monocle.

NovaSniper

Backer
They should add a secret quest like a combonation of the old quests to obtain 9999 damage weapons and the Jedi/force user quest in StarWars Galaxies. You should have to live capture a zombie and tie it to the bow of a ship and take the ship into the middle of the ocean and fight a fing Kraken, and from the Kraken's gullet you would pull forth the fabled monocle.
Too easy.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Ok what about this, you would have to find a treasure map that leads to another treasure map. After 20 map's each guarded by a sasquatch the final map would show the location of a cove with a pirate ship full of zombies........and a Kraken. You would have kil the Kraken while fighting off the zombies then swim down to a sunken cave full of baby Kraken's and uncover a chest with the blessed monocle.

NovaSniper

Backer
Ok what about this, you would have to find a treasure map that leads to another treasure map. After 20 map's each guarded by a sasquatch the final map would show the location of a cove with a pirate ship full of zombies........and a Kraken. You would have kil the Kraken while fighting off the zombies then swim down to a sunken cave full of baby Kraken's and uncover a chest with the blessed monocle.
Only if the monocle was a fake one and to get the real one you had to hold up the fake to the sun at exactly 3:33 at a 123 degree angle and then the light will point to a secret cave that has the keys to a delorean which located on the opposite side of the island and you need to use the delorean to reach 88mph which will cause you to travel 42069 years into the future where the entire world has been destroyed except for the monocle.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Only if the monocle was a fake one and to get the real one you had to hold up the fake to the sun at exactly 3:33 at a 123 degree angle and then the light will point to a secret cave that has the keys to a delorean which located on the opposite side of the island and you need to use the delorean to reach 88mph which will cause you to travel 42069 years into the future where the entire world has been destroyed except for the monocle.
lol yes, it would count as a Raid quest lol. I suppose the awesomeness of the monocle would allow you to travel back to the present time.

On a serious note I wonder if you could turn a couple of monocle's into a telecope.

NovaSniper

Backer
lol yes, it would count as a Raid quest lol. I suppose the awesomeness of the monocle would allow you to travel back to the present time.

On a serious note I wonder if you could turn a couple of monocle's into a telecope.
I like that idea. You could tape a monocle to to each end of a PVC pipe to make a telescope and two telescopes together to make binoculars.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah PVC would make a good body, the binocular idea is pretty good, it wouldn't be as good as a pre outbreak binocular but it would be a good DIY item. It could also be made into a weapon attachment all you would need is some duct tape or some pipe clamps and a wood piece like the flashlight in the first pre alpha video.