• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Motel & Hotel

Add Motels & Hotels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
So I was think maybe like making a 2 or 1 story motel ya know just for people that want it simple but challenging.

And I was thinking A 4 Story hotel Because with 4 floors that will be a lot of rooms and zombies especially because it will be pitch black unless if there is a Backup generator in the basement or a big generator.

Or even a small generator next to the window that could be in your room possibly?

Moderator #2

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like the idea of a couple small, single level motels... not so much the larger hotels. But good ideas.

gamejunkie25th

Backer
I'm down for a motel... A bunch of friendly players living next door to each other would be nice

Strid3r

Not Your Normal Brit
Backer
Yeah thanks man. It would be pretty cool to have your own room or two in a hotel. So for example I would want to find a room in the hotel that has a door in between 2 rooms
I'll have my own hotel, who needs to save money in a zombie apocalypse

Thread starter #6

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
@JB_ and @woto

Ok now this Idea might blow your brains out because this I think is a pretty cool Idea.

But also I want to know what you guys think of it.

I love this Game and company because you listen to the people that gives ideas. And you GUYS work really hard as well! :D

Thread starter #12

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
Well all I need is a generator and a gun and I have my own hotel

Ok you can try but apparently you dont see my point. A hotel is [BIG] one person can not own a hotel if you try I think some other players will kill you for having a 4 story hotel with so many rooms. Gotta learn to share.

But hey go for it, I was just trying to warn you

Strid3r

Not Your Normal Brit
Backer
Ok you can try but apparently you dont see my point. A hotel is [BIG] one person can not own a hotel if you try I think some other players will kill you for having a 4 story hotel with so many rooms. Gotta learn to share.

But hey go for it, I was just trying to warn you
I did take this into consideration and it would be possible but difficult to defend but it would be possible. Plus, you don't really think people will share when the game is released

Thread starter #14

Aj Roesel

Lt General cody503
Backer
I did take this into consideration and it would be possible but difficult to defend but it would be possible. Plus, you don't really think people will share when the game is released

Well sometimes you have to take chances there will be nice and mean people and people that want to survive

Toastmaster

Not A Racist Piece Of Bread
Backer
what about the 4 story Hotel?
Depends on the devs really. We are demanding a lot from them already. It's probably best to just let them focus on small simple things before they get their bearings, and then look towards more elaborate ideas.
Not denying it wouldn't make a fun base though.