• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Motorcycles/Dirt Bikes & Mopeds/Scooters

xXRandyXx

Backer
I looked and did not see Motorcycle listed anywhere.
I think Motorcycle would be awesome in this game.
A wide variety of styles would be nice.
If you could say use a weapon while driving it that would be awesome!
Using a sword like object and just chop them as you pass.
You could also put a gun mount it on the front or just hold it on the front.
Free form on small guns like pistols drive with one hand and shoot with the other.
I would smile so big if this where possible.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
I hope to see a motorcycle too, I think it would fit the whole survival aspect. Good mobility, low visibility (From other players).

But I think the other things you list here are a bit too "arcade" for this game, but that is just my opinion. Shooting while driving a bike is useless, since the accuracy is almost 0. As for holding/chopping with a sword while driving would likely hurt you instead of any zed or player :p

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
Well, even though bicycles may be more quiet and attract less attention because of that, zombies and players can still see you pedaling around. :D
To his point though many times in these types of games its the sound that draws the attention. Without the sound of a vehicle or motorcycle they don't know your there until they happen to look in your direction. I agree Bicycles are a more stealthy way of getting around although they have there draw backs. Lack of speed, Lack of storage and no environment protection.

Moderator #47

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
To his point though many times in these types of games its the sound that draws the attention. Without the sound of a vehicle or motorcycle they don't know your there until they happen to look in your direction. I agree Bicycles are a more stealthy way of getting around although they have there draw backs. Lack of speed, Lack of storage and no environment protection.
Completely agree. Pros and cons to each... as there should be. Otherwise... Super Sniper Pedal Bike would be OPAF. :D