• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Movie Theater

Thread starter #1
Grab yourself some popcorn and 3D glasses, cause were going to the movies!
The movie theaters are a great place for survivor movie goers to get themselves a ticket to whatever movie of their choosing, and get the best seats in the house. You have a ticket booth, concession stands, bathrooms and the theater room. This is more of a looting place than a home base,however ive seen hobos live inside them before. They sleep on the seats, use the clogged toilets and sometimes eat the corn seeds raw, poor hobos. Anywho i think this could be cool if this was added. If you can fix the camera room ,maybe you'll play a movie.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
That would be pretty interesting to see, I always liked the old theaters. They could have a few rundown theaters and renovated one with a lot better loot. What would you find in the old rundown ones anyway? Scrap material is about the only thing I can think of, the renovated one could have various food items and maybe some sanitary items from the bathrooms and cleaning closets. What else can you think of.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I know this is in the suggested to-go in pile... I'd just like to add that maybe if it would be possible to have some old movie reels to watch for some leisure time.

There are some old horror classics in the public domain, ones I have like Night of the Living Dead, House on Haunted Hill and Quatermass "Enemy from Space".

Just a thought... :D

Davz Not Here

Backer
+1

and if the building is added in ..... the devs (and maybe the community ?!?) should decide on two movies to add to the marquee

my choices would be "They Live" and "Night of the Living Dead" (the original 1968 b/w)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
+1

and if the building is added in ..... the devs (and maybe the community ?!?) should decide on two movies to add to the marquee

my choices would be "They Live" and "Night of the Living Dead" (the original 1968 b/w)
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all outta gum" :cool:
In the event of a vote.... these two... one sci-fi, one horror.