• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

My simple little introduction

Thread starter #1

SSGTSemperFi

Professional Potato
Backer
Heya,
While i've not been in the wait nearly as long as some of you, most notably the kickstarter backers, i've been prowling around for about a year. I've been looking forward to a survival game that gives cause to work together, not KOS, which i'm hoping this game will turn out to be. We all know what DayZ is, same with RUST, WarZ (or any of it's successive names) *shudders*, ETC, gear up and kill other people. The environment and/or AI poses the least threat to the game, and they largely have no goal. I'm hoping that STN will bring a fresh face to this genre.

A little about me:
I'm native to the U.S. Grew up in California, with aspirations to move to Texas when financially stable (My grandfather recently passed away, about a month ago, and my house savings were drained to help pay for medical and burial expenses). I've been interested in video games basically since I can remember. I started out on a Sega Genesis, and the rest is... well... history. I ascended to #PCMR in 2001.

My background is a little lot all over the place, as you'll soon found out:
I currently work in a mom-and-pop gun store (pay isn't fantastic, but there hasn't been a day yet that I didn't want to go to work)
I've got experience with I.T. work (MCITP/Cisco certified).
I'm certified with the A.W.S. for MIG, Arc, TIG, and FCAW welding.
I had a short stint with a boutique PC building operation before they went under.
Although unlicensed, I qualify to take the NCLEX-PN and become an LVN.
I'm a Licensed FFL and gunsmith (the two go hand-in hand for those that don't know; you have to be an FFL to become a certified gunsmith), avid firearms enthusiast, and collector of WWII firearms from multiple nations.
I have a Commercial Driver's License (Class B), though i've never actually used it. Likely never will.
And lastly; my dream job, ever since I was little, is to earn my DVM and work in/found a small animal clinical setting.

My rig:
MSI Z97-G45
I7-4790k
SwifTech H240 x2 with an XSPC Raystorm Pro block (the Apogee XL2 is utter trash and VERY prone to cracks and leaks (went through four of them before tossing it out))
4x4GB Ripjaws Z
EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
Storage:
- OCZ Agility 3 (120GB - Old OS drive)
- 2x 2tb Seagate Barracuda

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Welcome to the forum bud, very nice introduction you gave... wish you all the best in your endeavours and all the fun you can have doing it.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Nice to meet you!
With your skills and enthusiasm, "You will go far, young Padawan".
And with that rig, you should go far in the game as well!