• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Naval Base

Thread starter #1

DRKFST

Backer
With all these suggestions about buildings on land; what about buildings around/on water? A naval base would be ideal to pick up spare food, parts, weapons, and maybe even a few vehicles. While I'm at it, what about frigates and aircraft carriers. While I'm sure one wouldn't be able to use them, they could retrofit it into a large base provided they have enough friends to defend it.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I had looked at this and couple of times and they do say they want to steer clear of strong military items but I would like to see a old WWII era naval base. Maybe it could be part of a naval museum, they could have some old docked decommissioned ships. A aircraft carrier may be big but it may actually be interesting to have a decommissioned WWII Carrier. The ship's wouldn't be able to move but they could be turned into bases, I could def see them as areas that bandits would take over.

I have heard that they want to add to the back story of the island/archipeligo, maybe they could add a old Naval base as sort of a North Atlantic Pearl Harbor.