• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

NEWBIE ON THE BLOCK

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@buenavides1 . Welcome! I've been playing since the first stress tests, and still die all the time!
In my limited experience, the most important things are:
1) Find a low ping server in the browser screen, and don't join unless it's in starting daylight hours (about 06:00 works for me)
2) Find somewhere to hide if you're out at night, in the open - on top of a rock, in a building - bathrooms work best for me. "Crouch and cower".
3) Make as little noise as possible, be it day or night!
4) Pick up everything, you can always drop it.
5) Learn the map so you know where you've spawned. Having a map (at bus stops and petrol stations) and a compass really helps.
6) A gun and melee weapon will help you survive longer (no-brainer there).
7) Find a can-opener, and guard it with your life.
8) Don't worry too much about drinking dirty water, staying hydrated is more important

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Think you'd get past me eh.... not a chance.

Welcome to the forum bud and be sure to kick back, kick a zombie in the face and kick a khan up the ass :D

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
haha as if they'll ever show their faces around here again. Not that i'd mind, quite entertaining.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I'd prefer to encourage new members and give them a 'leg up' getting going with this great game. @buenavides1 - drop me a PM, I'll get you up to speed!