• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Now that ive finally played STN some

Thread starter #1

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I wish to say

Good job, its about what should be expected for prealpha. The FPS is generally quite good, i like the thoughtfull placement of cars and attention to detail. Was surprised to see little touches here and there like lights for bill boards. The game does appear to be aimed at being more realistic, i like how theres random piles of couches and debris scattered cars sitting in directions you'd expect if there was wide spread panic.

Looking forward to taking part in shaping what i believe will be a great zombie game.

One thing occurred to me, this is an indy game it has the look and feel i think thats really good. Most of the people moaning about it seem to want something triple A. Early access is supposed to be about indie games thats where it started. I think some of these peoples minds are permanently altered and stuck in reward syndrome.

Features and mechanics will be getting added for sometime, i dont expect to see much polish at all for ages.

Last edited: