• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

October Update! :)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Those screenshots are looking amazing! Can't wait to play!

This stuff looks really amazing. I really it lives up to the hype it gives me and many others and that it will be wll optimized for the PC and not the Consoles. I want it to be like it looks on the pictures you know? Anyway keep up the good work.

Clinton

Server Administrator
AllGamer Staff
This stuff looks really amazing. I really it lives up to the hype it gives me and many others and that it will be wll optimized for the PC and not the Consoles. I want it to be like it looks on the pictures you know? Anyway keep up the good work.
It's designed and developed on PCs for PCs.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

nashathedog

Backer
It's good to see this slowly coming to the realm of the gamer, I've been a backer since the start but haven't got involved to date which is a shame as I had access just no time. I'm here now though and looking forward to playing what has evolved well beyond what was originally envisioned (in my head :D).

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
It's good to see this slowly coming to the realm of the gamer, I've been a backer since the start but haven't got involved to date which is a shame as I had access just no time. I'm here now though and looking forward to playing what has evolved well beyond what was originally envisioned (in my head :D).
Nice of you too be here bud after all this time :)

Heist5

Backer
*Reads 4-6 weeks. Instantly starts to smile massively.* I hope it's ready in 4-6 weeks. I've got nothing new to play these Christmas holidays, so it would be great to be able to play this!

Keep up the great works guys, after all these years, the end product is actually looking amazing and well worth the wait. I can not wait. *Starts hoping in chair from excitement*

MANE_GAME

Irrelevant YouTuber
Backer
I'm hoping I can get a word on the date in advance *wink wink nudge nudge* So I can book days off work :p