• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

October Update! :)

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

HMatthew

I been backer for over a year or more now and never received invite or anything to test the game . Where do I download client to stress test etc ?

styke1122

Backer
The stress test they announced on the forums. With all the links for DL and im sure they will tweet out when they are ready to open the severs up again. SO do what i do check back everyday things might change.....

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I been backer for over a year or more now and never received invite or anything to test the game . Where do I download client to stress test etc ?
Stress tests are over. A2z is working on the Alpha build and they'll let us know when it's ready as well as how & where to get it. It's expected to hit before the end of this year (2016), so late November or some time in December. They're getting very close!

I do suggest you check out these two threads:
http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/backer-badges-for-all-backers.3284/
http://community.survivethenights.n...mail-updates-for-official-announcements.5674/

Orlblazin

AlwayzBlazin!!
Backer
Game goes it to go out on Steam , when the bar Alpha 1.0 will be in 100 %?
le jeu va t il sortir en sur Steam,quand la barre Alpha 1.0 sera à 100%?

Alexis Rolland

Backer
Je pense que oui ;) mais ca semble correcte à ce qu'il disait que le jeu sortirai en fin d'année ;) 2% chaque semaine donc d'ici 4/5 semaines ca devrait être bon

Casy

Backer
No wen 100% the game come for the preoder kickstarter and Humble , read the Original Post side 1 what´s next

------------------------------------Wer Lesen kann ist Klar im Vorteil LOL----------------------------------------------

Mizana

Feral
Backer
Vehicles are functioning. This includes the RV from the concepts, which has been remodeled. Below you can see a gif of the player entering and changing seats in the RV from inside the vehicle.

Will players be able to get up and walk around vehicles such as the RV while it is in motion(someone else driving)? Or does the game engine you're working with not support that?

Thread starter Admin #138

JB_

Developer
Developer
Will players be able to get up and walk around vehicles such as the RV while it is in motion(someone else driving)? Or does the game engine you're working with not support that?
As of right now no, however we'll be working on a system for larger vehicles like the RV that might allow for some cabin movement even if the vehicle is in motion. Future stuff ofc ;)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.