• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

October Update! :)

Arkonik

Backer
Glad to see you'll are still working on the project been busy my self studying so haven't been able to stay on the forums much at all.
Don't have a ton of time to sift threw hundreds of post to search for specific info I'm keen on knowing so if you can indulge me a bit and answer the following.
When along the road do you plan on having the player hosted servers after your steam release? After that when will you have the support for dedicated servers on steam so we can have out side services run the server so we can keep our pc free from extra work?
Will my steam keys be mailed to me following the day or before the release on steam for my kickstarter package? I purchased a 2 pack for me and my son and we have waited for this day that's coming so want to make sure I'm prepared on this day.
Like I said I've very busy working on my own project so time is sensitive to me flip flopping forums for info. I've had enough time to try and watch twitter a few times a day and have seen alot of post from twitter on this project but looking forward to doing some time off from my project to play this game, it's the only time I do take breaks is to test new games.

Core 2

Core
Backer
It is survival on its own just waiting for this game, I am scared that I might have too high expectations for the game, yet I doubt it compared to the current survival games out there, I'd rather play Pac man. Not to be rude at all, Was just wondering is all, quoting from JB's post "you can be sure that we’ll make announcements before moving forward. We expect 4-6 weeks." Did this mean that the Changelog would be altered as appose to an actual announcement or was there an announcement that I missed? Or are the Devs just working their asses off as appose to bothering with making an announcement which could be incorrect and then having to deal with the public moaning about it and mocking the Devs for false information escelating to the expected performance of the game?

PS. May you Devs have a nice weekend, thanks for the working hard on the game. Thanks to the backers for supporting.

Have a good one!

Clinton

Server Administrator
AllGamer Staff
It is survival on its own just waiting for this game, I am scared that I might have too high expectations for the game, yet I doubt it compared to the current survival games out there, I'd rather play Pac man. Not to be rude at all, Was just wondering is all, quoting from JB's post "you can be sure that we’ll make announcements before moving forward. We expect 4-6 weeks." Did this mean that the Changelog would be altered as appose to an actual announcement or was there an announcement that I missed? Or are the Devs just working their asses off as appose to bothering with making an announcement which could be incorrect and then having to deal with the public moaning about it and mocking the Devs for false information escelating to the expected performance of the game?

PS. May you Devs have a nice weekend, thanks for the working hard on the game. Thanks to the backers for supporting.

Have a good one!
The devs are working their asses off.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

Have a good one!
Like @Clinton said, rest assured the guys at a2z are busting ass. You haven't missed any announcement yet, and to make sure you don't miss it be sure to 'watch' the News & Announcements section of the forums! A guide to do so can be found here: http://community.survivethenights.n...mail-updates-for-official-announcements.5674/

Also, if you've pre-ordered be sure to PM @JB_ so he can sort out your backer badge on the forums per this thread: http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/backer-badges-for-all-backers.3284/

Ghetto Kowboy

Backer

Have a good one!
having too high expectations for this game is rather absurd speaking its been about 2 years if not more since i've backed the game. with constant updates since then i wouldn't think of anything other than the fact that it already looks and is going to be, in my opinion, what dayZ should have been. every survival game out to date is lacking something important in it, and then there's the crappy knock offs. STN on the other hand gives you the survival experience i feel you need in a survival game, the realism and detail put into crafting/repairing and character stats/needs i think is amazing. don't get me wrong i love the dayZ games its just personally i prefer a more in depth game, and survive the nights in its current state nails that.
but thats just me, to each their own :D