• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Off road vehicle physics

Thread starter #1

Solid_Snake

O.G. survivor
Backer
Hello everyone. I have some ideas about the vehicle physics. Obviously in the wilderness there is some places you cant take a stock jeep off road. Examples threw swamps over big rocks threw the snow depending on how much or thickness. If you simply put some big tires maybe from other in game vehicles or a loot item from a car repair shop and use the tire machine if the tires aren't on rims and you can make a snorkle for the intake it can be made out of tape or some hose clamps and some tubing or piping your basically set to go threw just about anything.
So what my point is there should be places only accessible with a certain type of vehicle or one with upgrades put on so it can make it. Another example is lets say you built your house on a steep hill. 9 out 10 RVs arent gonna climb a 30% grade hill fully loaded with a trailer even without the trailer i dont think it will make it. Just my 2 cents love it or hate it. Thanks everyone for your time. :)

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Great idea to be expanded on. I l i me how spintires did there thing, and would be cool for a vehicle to be modified for extreme weather

Sempter

Backer
I also think spintires did it very well but i think you need a game engine capable of supporting the right sort of physics to be able to drive like that

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer