• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

OK, it's 01:00 BST, where are the EU servers at 17/06/19 (UK date format)

Thread starter #1

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I can't play right now, no EU servers available in the browser. Just "What"

[EDIT], I'm tagging @a2z(Interactive); and @Clinton here, is this an internet issue in the UK, an update in progress, or something else?

Thread starter #2

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Great to see the EU servers back again.
Was it a reset/update or something else?
Once more, all my kit has gone. Everything I've worked for in the last week of playing this great game.
Can we please get some more information on despawn times when on official severs?
I'll tag @Clinton and @a2z(Interactive); again here …
I love playing this game, I just need more feedback on server updates, resets and despawns to help me plan what's going on.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Prob a random server outage. Glad it was sorted.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Great to see the EU servers back again.
Was it a reset/update or something else?
Once more, all my kit has gone. Everything I've worked for in the last week of playing this great game.
Can we please get some more information on despawn times when on official severs?
I'll tag @Clinton and @a2z(Interactive); again here …
I love playing this game, I just need more feedback on server updates, resets and despawns to help me plan what's going on.
I'm sorry I did wipe servers for the 0.11.26 update as it was a biggie. Once we're in stable alpha builds, next build or so with any luck we should be good to go on keeping things persistent.

Thread starter #6

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Good? No this game will be great @DZS ! We both know it.
Thanks' for the feedback @JB_ The game needs to move forward, in the fast passed world of software development, it's not always possible to keep a global community up to speed.