• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Old world gamer

Thread starter #1

DeaconElie

Backer
Oh ya "been playing video games since there have been video games and pinball before that". Been on line for about 16 year; old man can't remember, been beta/alpha testing since then. Started with being a winrar beta tester. Last official alpha test was Trions Defiance; have turned down invites since that fiasco.

I've been a zombie survival horror fan since Resident evil. I grew up on the old horror films and eerie and creepy magazines; ya I was "that kid". lol

I'm also a modeler and can texture as well as animate. I was for a while modding GP500 by adding tracks basically hacked out of other racing games lol

I started doing EA games with H1Z1. Honestly I have never had to pay to alpha test a game. Like I said I am used to being invited to alpha test. I also have miscreated; have yet to get my money out of it [which to me is a minimum of 40 hours of play]. 7D2D which I haven't played much, Conan, ARK, pubG ; before their release, day 1 with Conan. So well versed in EAalpha lol

Now I am quite abrasive, a cynical, critical, pessimistic, jaded old curmudgeon with a sardonic wit that borders on mean. So no, I don't to be your friend, i have a low tolerance for snowflakes, and no tolerance for purposed ignorance "there are none so blind as those that will not see".

And I DO NOT ROLE PLAY.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Thats really random that you just posted now, i was thinking about skid marks for various cars that had been abandoned and skid marks for vehicles in game later.

Being that you have experience as a texture artist its something you could do, sounds as if you'd know how to create realistic tire skids.

Been gaming since C64 myself.

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

DeaconElie

Backer
Real time? I'd have to learn the game engine lol But track/street/road textures with various effects maps? ya, I can do that. I do have the tool for the job :)

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Real time? I'd have to learn the game engine lol But track/street/road textures with various effects maps? ya, I can do that. I do have the tool for the job :)
Thats pretty cool. I PM'd JB pointing to this thread.

Wont be able to reply again for a day, on mobile data unlimited but with time periods.
https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/mobile/prepay/data-clock/

Give JB some time to reply him and the other guys pretty busy he'll get to it eventually. When you posted your thread i was literally thinking about why is there no skid marks for crashed or otherwise abandoned cars in game. It feels missing. Also just random tire marks on various roads. If you can do a good job of creating realistic skid marks maybe at some point the team might be interested.

Last edited:

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM GRANDAD!, LET ME GET YOU A CHAIR FOR THAT BAD BACK!...
;)

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Can you get me one as well @Num47 ? One of those high ones you see in TV adverts?
Because I've been round for a while, and could use a sit down.
I used to write 6502 assembler (machine code).
Programming for a C64 was child's play. And yes I was a child at the time.
I've given up VR programming, and now concentrate on writing software for UAVs.