• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to argue or start an arguement, I haven't been here long.. But have they even put a date on the alpha? If they have I understand what you're saying, but if they haven't promised an alpha at a certain date.. no need to get angry at them :/

they did !!! they said we will get an alpha in december 2016 !!!we are still waiting xD !! that's why you see so many blames

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

[EBF]SONIC_BOOM

Sonic Boom
Backer
As for being French all well and good only qualification that I do is that you do not know how to make cars I am Brazilian nor can I talk about you because we do not have factories of Brazilian cars all are from germany, French chenesas etc ... but the French are the worst cars, That's ok

[EBF]SONIC_BOOM

Sonic Boom
Backer
Thinking well is a shame this my country Brazil, this size the economy very strong and does not own a Brazilian car factory is a joke it.

Exume

Backer

GrumpyBear

Backer
I'm hoping most ppl know what Alpha means and don't pull the game down from the first build.
Well.... reading alot of "steam Reviews" from Osiris on DAY 1 of EA Release id say NO people dont understand what Alpha games are. Is a shame as yes i moan if i die from a bug but i report that issue so Devs can attempt to fix it.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
agreed cause soon many players will want their money back( it already started). Especially players who are waiting for ages (i m not talking about me). I know it's hard and long to make a game. But you should not promise to make an alpha at a certain date if you can't do it !!! I'm very patient but everyone is not like me :)

pS: sorry my english sucks :D i'm french ( nobody is perfect :D )
Estimate =/= confirmed date, just saying. ;)

Well Dev's are not too busy on the update recently, aren't they ?... I mean common guys, you showed us 1% progress for the past month and a half, the game was supposed to be released in December. You told us that you ran into some core code problem with the game mechanics itself but still you updated us on the progress you made with the in game name tag's... Is it possible to work on the important things you need to address and finally release ALPHA ? This start to smell fishy ... just my two cents.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Well Dev's are not too busy on the update recently, aren't they ?... I mean common guys, you showed us 1% progress for the past month and a half, the game was supposed to be released in December. You told us that you ran into some core code problem with the game mechanics itself but still you updated us on the progress you made with the in game name tag's... Is it possible to work on the important things you need to address and finally release ALPHA ? This start to smell fishy ... just my two cents.
Well you're new here so I'll guess you just lack the experience of how things have worked in the past. Those of us that have been around a while understand the delays a2z has had in the past (for example the first two round of pre-alpha testing) and more than likely understand the current delay, especially considering how much more content the Community Alpha will have vs the pre-alpha tests.

How do you know the nametags feature isn't one of the issues they ran into? Or, would you rather they not give us any sort of update? Just something to think about. I'm happy to wait because I know a2z is hard at work and keeps us informed.

Vidaar

Renegade Gamer!
Backer
This guy Lol been a member for a day, talking like he knows stuff. Bruh never been confirmed release date they said they are hoping for a 2016 release in December. and if you follow Twitter and the forums they've done a lot more then you think. I've been waiting over two years for this game. An people pre-order this game a week ago and start crying about it not being out. SMH....

Strite

Backer
I don't think you're being very fair to the devs here tbh. Yeah, I can appreciate it can sometimes be frustrating when a game gets delayed but at the end of the day do you want another H1Z1 fiasco? Do we want STN to become just another zombie survival game that's forgotten about in a year or used as an example on future forums of what not to do like I am here with H1? I certainly don't. Take the time and do it right a2z because you only get one shot at launch.

Vidaar

Renegade Gamer!
Backer
The backers release is a "soft-launch". We've already put our money where our mouth is and are somewhat invested. That's not to say we're apologists or won't tell the devs if we don't think something is working but we're somewhat more forgiving than the general public. They have one chance at early access launch and if they screw it up... Well, it's not irrecoverable; go take a look at Miscreated which had a horrific launch and for the longest time had no more than a couple of hundred people playing, now it has over a thousand but it takes a long time to recover from a bad launch and many games never do.
Miscreated still garbage though lol bought it pre-steam same with Dayz,H1z1,

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Well to be honest i would love to see the game come out yesterday. However in Real life things happen. i would love an update every time they hit a key on the keyboard however thats not feasible. whether the game comes out tomorrow or march i do not want my money back, i may bitch and whine. i may post stupid shit. i dont want to rush them. and at the same time rush them. But when its all said and done it will come out when it comes out. But at the end of the day i still back the devs 100% as well as 95% of the other guys on this forum. i know it will be have bugs,glitches, and other weird things that is gonna happen. but given there experience in developing a game it looks like this will be the most awesome survival game of 2017 if not all time. theirs other games to pass the time. so to all the devs keep up the awesome work

Status
Not open for further replies.