• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
Well to be honest i would love to see the game come out yesterday. However in Real life things happen. i would love an update every time they hit a key on the keyboard however thats not feasible. whether the game comes out tomorrow or march i do not want my money back, i may bitch and whine. i may post stupid shit. i dont want to rush them. and at the same time rush them. But when its all said and done it will come out when it comes out. But at the end of the day i still back the devs 100% as well as 95% of the other guys on this forum. i know it will be have bugs,glitches, and other weird things that is gonna happen. but given there experience in developing a game it looks like this will be the most awesome survival game of 2017 if not all time. theirs other games to pass the time. so to all the devs keep up the awesome work
Listen to these words of wisdom!

Deaz135

Backer
I've only been a backer since october so I know I can't speak for all you OG's but I know I'm more than willing to wait for them to finish sorting stuff out before releasing ... an I'm still hoping to find some fun bugs :D

Aaron87

Backer
I'm currently a h1z1 player and having been waiting 2 years for them to make a game it's users want. Yet we only get broken promises and things they want to do but have no idea how. I'm really hoping this game wont let me down. Only been waiting a year and don't mind at all seeing as this company seems to want a good game over a rushed buggy one and listen to its users.

Rhyveeo

Designer
Backer
h1z1 is the worst game ever made, purely for money.

If you bought that game in the first place there's something wrong xD

Rhyveeo

Designer
Backer
WarZ was actually very fun when it came out, but the devs did some wrong things.

TallBarr

Backer
Just need to say somthing, Been Looking and Preorderd alot of games, Following the line of progress on many MANY games, BUT this Takes the Prize Jb and the team i hope you are the happiest alive, you def got the BEST backers alive! everyone is suported and Everyone have a clue what Alpha and erly is all about! you are making somthing good and mindeblowing, you still have a Long way to go, one thing is Clear you got The suport to do it! Keep it up! take your time! we know your struggle and we can always get a New keyboard to replace that F5 button if we need to! SUPORT FROME BACKERS ARE REAL!! <3 Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.