• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjellkriger

Backer
I think that was last friday, We all know they are working. Just let them work in peace while we all geek out here.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I could swim through the love in this thread, as nasty as that sounds :D

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
there's always Jericho's list :D
OH man, is there special give away for special people like me? Once in awhile i love to have a MEMEM thread.
I feel so special... Maybe ill get in game items for a special backer? maybe even a home all named Sneakydudes Hideaway.

First sign says "If you trip over something and go boom, your dead"
Next sign says "You made it this far, your still dead and don't know it yet"

Aaron87

Backer
h1z1 is the worst game ever made, purely for money.

If you bought that game in the first place there's something wrong xD
I wouldn't say worse its bad, but had potential, but all they seem to care about is battle royal (King of the kill) and don't seem to fallow through with things or even listen to the masses.

Izion

pew pew
Backer
I wouldn't say worse its bad, but had potential, but all they seem to care about is battle royal (King of the kill) and don't seem to fallow through with things or even listen to the masses.
A few friends and I had some great times on H1Z1 believe it or not, this was when it first came out though before as Aaron said the KOTK started to take over. The community on some of the servers was great a nice mix of PVP/PVE style players but personally I found it all slid downhill there after... The bulls*it that goes on in the KOTK flooded over to survival but I think this is down to preference of play style. Later on they broke too many things that worked well and didn't seem to care at all hence we left and have been holding down F5 on STN Forum ever since....

Aaron87

Backer
A few friends and I had some great times on H1Z1 believe it or not, this was when it first came out though before as Aaron said the KOTK started to take over. The community on some of the servers was great a nice mix of PVP/PVE style players but personally I found it all slid downhill there after... The bulls*it that goes on in the KOTK flooded over to survival but I think this is down to preference of play style. Later on they broke too many things that worked well and didn't seem to care at all hence we left and have been holding down F5 on STN Forum ever since....
yeah i am so looking forward to STN already got 3 buddies from h1 to buy it. now we all await patiently as possible but hey I'm a h1 player i know all about waiting....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.