• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger AAF

Backer
Yes, random spawns for first time login, and if logging out and in from a non-secure logout , if you want to spawn in the same location that you left, you'll need to use a "safe" log position like a sofa, chair, bed, sleeping bag...

True but Squad is a tactical team shooter, although there are some, I've not really seen it used much or to this extent in other survival titles...

Yes, there will be PvE servers provided by AllGamer aswell as for us to rent along with PvP ofc, as for numbers or max numbers, that is still unknown... during the stress tests, there was servers with a varied number of max slots and players within them, so something we need to test as backers :D

shanmk3

Backer
@Num47 thanks for the reply and other question for you.. when we join all at the same time.. we'll be able to see eachother on the map like little points on the map to mark your friends ?

Dillager

Binoculars and scopes definitely shouldn't reveal names. Being anonymous isn't a bad thing. Sight of the person is already an advantage. Half the fun and mystery is putting together the pieces of who is basing together when it comes to Pvp. But this is of course all the opinions of a generally solo gatherer and thief.

dioram21

hi, I want my money back, i want buy conan exile,
too long time for this game (1 year ago buy the preorder....)

Strite

Backer
@dioram21 So why are you posting here? Fire off an email to the developers if you want a refund, not entirely sure what their policy is on that however and if you've been waiting a year it seems somewhat silly to request a refund at this point when the game could drop any day now... Sorry to tell you but games take time to develop.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
you bought this a year ago. why not keep it and buy the other game also.surely you have saved up enough in a year to just buy the other game

TallBarr

Backer
Not to be like that, have you preorderd a Game that been in Dev before? it can take time, They are working thear asses off, its a smal team stuff takes time, The longer it takes the better the Produkt.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
@Num47 thanks for the reply and other question for you.. when we join all at the same time.. we'll be able to see eachother on the map like little points on the map to mark your friends ?
I honestly don't know the answer to this one sorry, the "grouping" and map are newly added things.
Is it only for me or is the "Changelog" tab not working for anyone else? :eek:
Works for me bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.