• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoleSurvivor

Survivor
Backer
The game is already done, they are just playing and gathering tons of loot before they allow us in :mad:
Let me fix that:

The game is already canceled. They are just collecting more of that sweet pre-order money before telling anyone.

Please don't hurt me... I'm just kidding around.

BigDad

Backer
i'd understand people getting frustrated for the actual full release, but its for the alpha guys, this isnt gonna be a fully fledged playing experience, its gonna be a bug finding, game breaking alpha, people need to realise this quick.
The last leg of a marathon can and is the most difficult. I have been drooling, spitting and coughing feeling like passing out. Another example was the Nijmegen march when I was stationed in Germany. The last half of the fourth day, even after a few kristallweizen. Have patience SUCKS. But the end will come it always does. Yes I know, I should make comparisons about things happening now not twenty years ago. Blah to you and all you whippersnappers. I better sit down before I have heart attack.

Vent3r

SirSpamsAlot
Backer
The crowd is getting restless I see, everyone take a deep breath, step back and think positive about this, the more you wait, the more time you give them, the less pressured they feel, the less mistakes get made and a better experience for all is had.:)

shanmk3

Backer
Let's Relax and do some yoga!! it's Very good for stress and Concentration :)
Take a deep Breath and Exhale it out! Very good guys Keep going :) LOL
téléchargement.jpg

RakkSixx

Rendevous with Destiny. Rakkasan.
Backer
Y

ea lets hope it is better than ark far as bugs and building goes ark is so messed up right now (iam on xb1 with ark not shur how pc is)
Yeah I feel yah. I hope it just doesnt get boring fast. So JB hurry up man!

CitizenZ

Not a new member.
I was very close to buying a EA key today, as I have been watching this since kickstarter a few years back, but something in concerning me. I saw a video on YouTube from about a month ago, and the man asked a Developer about fortification, and he responded by saying he and the Dev team are very unhappy as it stands at the moment, and that its not up to par. Another person said that in the stress test it was very boring, and tedious fortifying. To main reason why I am getting it is because of fortification. I don't want to buy it and be upset about it. @JB_ Do you have any recommendations for me? What is the current fortification system looking like? Also I thought I had a STN forum account, turns out I did not so I made one today :) I am not new to this game.

CitizenZ

Not a new member.
@SoleSurvivor H1Z1 was very bad in my opinion. I bought at launch for the Survival aspect, but when they started adding skins to the game every month, it killed the survival immersion for me, I felt like I was playing in a damn Mad Max world. Anyways, I stuck with it, pulling almost 400 hours, and then Battle Royal gets popular, they make it a standalone game, and ******* ditch Survival, only ever adding crates to it. They now have a new head Dev, but it really made me upset. Unless something amazing happens, I am not going back, and going out as a unhappy customer. To be honest Conan Exiles does not look good at all to me.

SoleSurvivor

Survivor
Backer
@SoleSurvivor H1Z1 was very bad in my opinion. I bought at launch for the Survival aspect, but when they started adding skins to the game every month, it killed the survival immersion for me, I felt like I was playing in a damn Mad Max world. Anyways, I stuck with it, pulling almost 400 hours, and then Battle Royal gets popular, they make it a standalone game, and ******* ditch Survival, only ever adding crates to it. They now have a new head Dev, but it really made me upset. Unless something amazing happens, I am not going back, and going out as a unhappy customer. To be honest Conan Exiles does not look good at all to me.
I clocked over 900s hour in original H1Z1, but I'm in the same boat as you - the skins started turning it into CS:GO and like you said - the devs abandoned it for the BR mode. The new team for JS seems to be making progress, but I feel like everything they "fix" is a wonky workaround. For example, not being able to log off in a closed room inside your base or you die when you log back in. It was a "fix' for people warping through walls, but the side effect is worse than the original issue.

I'm really hoping that StN is the zombie game I've been looking for. I think the game has a lot of potential. I know I get a little salty on these forums, but I really do hope it succeeds.

I am part of a pretty large gaming group. Some of them feel the same as you about Exiles. I think for the ones that aren't interested, it's mainly because they prefer "gun games" and aren't too into the fantasy setting. I'm actually looking forward to it because I really like the early game in Rust where people are using more primitive weapons and I think CE will be bigger does of that style of gameplay. The base building looks cool too. I like the idea that you can build into the side of cliffs and being able to build support columns *down* from structures will be a game changer compared to other build systems.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
i do hope we get an update today but if we dont thats cool i know the devs are busy trying to get the game out and that will be the best update we could get

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer
Status
Not open for further replies.