• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoul

Backer
lif: your own / subsistence/ arma 3 exile /the old good (bad) dayz sa.. its ok i can wait few dayz more ..no rush

Casy

Backer
yeh im in Close Beta Tom Clancy Wildness he beginns 03.02.17 im waiting and play another games 24.02.17 come Hellion space Survival enough games STN im waiting . im waiting and waiting lol no im waiting in feb comes enough good games

Thread starter Admin #445

JB_

Developer
Developer
I was very close to buying a EA key today, as I have been watching this since kickstarter a few years back, but something in concerning me. I saw a video on YouTube from about a month ago, and the man asked a Developer about fortification, and he responded by saying he and the Dev team are very unhappy as it stands at the moment, and that its not up to par. Another person said that in the stress test it was very boring, and tedious fortifying. To main reason why I am getting it is because of fortification. I don't want to buy it and be upset about it. @JB_ Do you have any recommendations for me? What is the current fortification system looking like? Also I thought I had a STN forum account, turns out I did not so I made one today :) I am not new to this game.
If you're looking for a polished or even super fun product I'd suggest waiting till we release on Steam. We're in early alpha so things aren't going to be the best. The current fortification system isn't where we want it and we're developing a new system that we'll introduce in early alpha builds. :)

Erick J Conklin

Survivor
Backer
Yeah I feel yah. I hope it just doesnt get boring fast. So JB hurry up man!
Its been a bit but i do think we were talking abought conan exile lol but yea looks like it may get boring if they dont get the ai to be more dynamic if they are just standing turents till you get close then that will kinda suck they need to move around only ines that should stand are the ones on the walls. I realy hope ai can raid you when your online for when you play alone on single player or somthing for pve as i dont play pvp cause i play alone and sometimes i dont make it on for a day and hate tobget raided

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
If you're looking for a polished or even super fun product I'd suggest waiting till we release on Steam. We're in early alpha so things aren't going to be the best. The current fortification system isn't where we want it and we're developing a new system that we'll introduce in early alpha builds. :)
Unless of course you're one of those sick in the head people who enjoys hunting for bugs, like myself. :p

Thread starter Admin #453
[Quote = "Davidbc, posta: 73391, membro: 4985"]. Essi mirano a rilasciare un aggiornamento venerdì o il sabato, così oggi è possibile [/ quote]
aggiornamento nulla

Davidbc

Community Mod
Backer
[Quote = "Davidbc, posta: 73391, membro: 4985"]. Essi mirano a rilasciare un aggiornamento venerdì o il sabato, così oggi è possibile [/ quote]
aggiornamento nulla
I speak italian now, nice :D

Andy

IGN: BadgerHobbs
Backer
As long as you spend more time on the alpha here, and less time of it on steam (hint hint DayZ hint hint). It should all be worth the long wait and testing. Just give us little crums of teasers and pics to slowly fill our lust for more.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Status
Not open for further replies.