• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 5 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Staff #1

a2z(Interactive);

Developer
Developer
Hello all,

Just another quick update here. We've reached stability! The automation process that controls our builds has smoothed out and we're now testing internally. We'll keep this update short because we have a lot to do.

The plan as of now is to basically to have a major 'once over' of everything in place. We missed our December goal by a month but there's no point in us rushing something out just for the sake of making up for a missed deadline. The last 6-8 weeks have been an insane amount of work. We have to find our way back onto a normal working schedule before any kind of release or it may very well kill some of us :) The team will continue to smooth over and improve Survive the Nights Alpha Version 1.0.0

Now that the automation and build process are running smoothly, we've been able to create our first base build. We'll work this build into something we feel is enjoyable and then release it. We won't set a date but we'll do our best to keep you all informed. We're not talking months here...STN will be in your hands for testing shortly.

We've launched a public discord channel. You'll find JB idling in there most days if you have any questions, comments or ideas please feel free to join the channel. It's an easy way for us to communicate with the backers (of course you could yell at us about delays there also). Try not to be too mean to @JB_ though, he's a delicate flower :p

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Thanks for the heads up :D

Archamedes

Alpha Gamer
Backer
I love your honesty & the fact you aren't rushing to deliver a broken product. Keep up the good effort and take your time. Thge majority of people understand what alpha means and how its not a finished packaged game, the few that don't get this will be schooled by everyone.

Blo0DxSh0T

Survivor
Backer
oh no you can't have such good news like this,it gives all the cry babies less to cry about hahahahaha...awesome job guys i can't wait for this

Sonboomin

Up and coming youtuber
Backer
Look at it this way guys..do the countdown according to paying bills each month..we all know how fast that shit comes around

[GSB] D1git4l

Backer
@a2z(Interactive);

Are you willing to offer refunds to people who no longer wish to support this game? I'm not asking about Kickstarter backers, but people who have pre-ordered through Humble.
I made my request to Humble Bundle due to the delay, I await their reply. In view of the release date of the game, Mass Effect, Ghost Recon and others will surely busy my evenings. Pity...

Banned #19
I have one simple question:

when can we play?

that's the only question that everyone is wondering.... not another one.

Ed Peletier

Backer
I have one simple question:

when can we play?

that's the only question that everyone is wondering.... not another one.
When its rdy, i would take a guess that in 2-3 days if everything goes well with their last test.

Status
Not open for further replies.