• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to be afraid that this game will never get finished. I still remember the end of 2016 when somebody said that MAYBE the pre-alpha will be released before the end of 2016. Well nothing happened because the dev team had some issues, as always and they don't even tell us what issues. It's a neverending loop of promising and then postponing because of "some issues". I was like ok if they aimed for the end of 2016 it's probably gonna be released in January maybe in February. Oh and here we are at the end of July and still no pre-aplha. Just empty promises and "some issues" or some "setbacks". I guess i'll check back in December and i bet you the game still won't be out yet.

I'm not even starting about the end of July promise and a few days after that another "issue" came up forcing the dev team to tell you guys that the release won't happen AGAIN. If you think that it's just some small issue and that the game will be released with a few weeks delay be no mistaken. The game won't be out for MONTHS if it's ever gonna be...they just build up hype to make more people think "oh it's gonna get finally released hurry let's back the game till i can because the first pre-alpha's gonna be only for backers" and then nothing...i'm so glad i didn't jump on that hype train because now i'd be going crazy about their empty promises. I'll just wait till i see the game on youtube and then buy it if i like it...if it's ever gonna be released ofc

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
I'm not even starting about the end of July promise and a few days after that another "issue" came up forcing the dev team to tell you guys that the release won't happen AGAIN. If you think that it's just some small issue and that the game will be released with a few weeks delay be no mistaken. The game won't be out for MONTHS if it's ever gonna be...they just build up hype to make more people think "oh it's gonna get finally released hurry let's back the game till i can because the first pre-alpha's gonna be only for backers" and then nothing...i'm so glad i didn't jump on that hype train because now i'd be going crazy about their empty promises. I'll just wait till i see the game on youtube and then buy it if i like it...if it's ever gonna be released ofc
Show me where they promised the game would be released on the 'ESTIMATED' dates. Also the reasons for the delays has been publicly stated. And i'm not being a grammar nazi here, but it's spelled MOTHS, no N.

moth.jpg

You are right though, it won't be out in MOTHS, it'll be out on Steam, where all the games live :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.