• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Our Current Progress and the Coming Alpha Build

shanmk3

Backer
i just pre-order the game :) backed you guys i was waiting to be more close to the eventual coming out!! :)

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer
i just pre-order the game :) backed you guys i was waiting to be more close to the eventual coming out!! :)
Contact @JB_ to get your backer badge ;)

Davidbc

Survivor
Backer

Kat

Zombie Farmer
Backer
Do you post for any other reason than to up your post count ? I asked a valid question and you responded twice with verbal diarrhea... no kidding they will update it when they are ready cpt.obvious

I was asking if they could update it earlier as it seems to have fallen behind.

Whats your problem man? Montauk is just the forum mod, he doesnt know all of the answers and the devs are currently crunching down to get the game working for everyone... They dont really have time to make a detailed changelog.

Proliphic

Backer
Whats your problem man? Montauk is just the forum mod, he doesnt know all of the answers and the devs are currently crunching down to get the game working for everyone... They dont really have time to make a detailed changelog.
my problem @Kat is that I never said or expected Montauk to have all the answers as per why I asked it in the Forum openly to anyone that WOULD have the answers yet you and him both while NOT having the answers still decided to comment on my original question just to seemingly raise your post count with non useful information or to troll not sure which one..

maybe if you dont have the information required to properly answer someones question then its a good time to just NOT say anything..

ps: they DO appearently have the time to make a detailed changelog as SOMEONE wrote out the list formed text changelog I was asking about the graphical chart changelog.. see again you decided to comment without having the proper information to be of use to the question.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
my problem @Kat is that I never said or expected Montauk to have all the answers as per why I asked it in the Forum openly to anyone that WOULD have the answers yet you and him both while NOT having the answers still decided to comment on my original question just to seemingly raise your post count with non useful information or to troll not sure which one..

maybe if you dont have the information required to properly answer someones question then its a good time to just NOT say anything..
As you should be now, as in not saying anything. Yes it's been a few weeks since the roadmap portion of the changelog has been updated. I get the impression it's not due to lack of updating, because clearly the changelog has been updated several times in the past two weeks, but rather the devs feel the roadmap portion is not yet ready to be updated. I'm sorry you apparently feel the need to vent.

Rest assured a2z is hard at work, and when they feel the roadmap portion is ready to be updated they will do so.

*EDIT*
Lets keep it civil, otherwise I'll be forced to clean up this thread a little.

Kat

Zombie Farmer
Backer

ps: they DO appearently have the time to make a detailed changelog as SOMEONE wrote out the list formed text changelog I was asking about the graphical chart changelog.. see again you decided to comment without having the proper information to be of use to the question.
If you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself man. Were all trying to be a nice community. No need to vent your frustrations out on the community.

Proliphic

Backer
As you should be now, as in not saying anything. Yes it's been a few weeks since the roadmap portion of the changelog has been updated. I get the impression it's not due to lack of updating, because clearly the changelog has been updated several times in the past two weeks, but rather the devs feel the roadmap portion is not yet ready to be updated. I'm sorry you apparently feel the need to vent.

Rest assured a2z is hard at work, and when they feel the roadmap portion is ready to be updated they will do so.

*EDIT*
Lets keep it civil, otherwise I'll be forced to clean up this thread a little.
SMH.. again im going to try and put this as simply as possible so you can understand, I was asking if the Graphical Roadmap could get updated because apearently the game and some of its features are farther along in development then when last updated on the roadmap..

obviously neither Yourself or @Kat had the needed information on it being updated or ability to make said changes so there was really no need for you to even comment on the question.

there was NO venting, just fact stating.

Proliphic

Backer
If you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself man. Were all trying to be a nice community. No need to vent your frustrations out on the community.
where do you see Venting going on ? i asked a question and got nonsensical replies that shed no light on the question asked or realevant information at all which is what i am pointing out to you now..

edit: PS. where does your "If you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself man" come into play ? I wasnt being mean I was simply stating a fact and doing so in a civil manner.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
SMH.. again im going to try and put this as simply as possible so you can understand, I was asking if the Graphical Roadmap could get updated because apearently the game and some of its features are farther along in development then when last updated on the roadmap..

obviously neither Yourself or @Kat had the needed information on it being updated or ability to make said changes so there was really no need for you to even comment on the question.

Alright bud you've made your 'point'. Just wait patiently and things will be updated/a2z will make announcements of progress.

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Theyre making the post today, right?
JB_ mentioned he would post an official update today with any luck. I think it's safe to say if he isn't able to get to it today then we can expect something over the weekend.

Working out issues dudes, little update here. Probably not seeing it till January but hey that's not too far off! We've run into a few issues and have actually made some massive changes to our LOD system in the last week netting massive performance gains! Something we weren't counting on but we're super happy to have spent the time on it. I'll do an official update tomorrow with any luck! Not far off now guys sorry!

Thread starter Admin #236

JB_

Developer
Developer

Yeah there's just nothing to bump up on there yet.

Thread starter Admin #237

JB_

Developer
Developer
I'll have a post together tomorrow just a simple post is all we have time for at the moment. I'll get some info out though. The most recent changelog add "New optimizations for distant structures making them a 1000 times more optimized." is something we'd like to talk about a bit too :)

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I'll have a post together tomorrow just a simple post is all we have time for at the moment. I'll get some info out though. The most recent changelog add "New optimizations for distant structures making them a 1000 times more optimized." is something we'd like to talk about a bit too :)
Indeed, I know I'm anxious to hear some more information on this!

Kat

Zombie Farmer
Backer