• Hello Guest,

Bug reports can be made using our in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

paiute deadfall

Thread starter #1

Vidaar

Renegade Gamer!
Backer
A deadfall trap would be easy 1 stone, 2 sticks and 1 string to catch rats and small game... IDK IM NOT ALONE.....

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Yo, could you expand on your idea please, add some pics and a bit more information. Anything that can help the devs see what/how suggestions work, will save them some time in googling what a 'paiute deadfall', or any other suggestion is :)

MANE_GAME

Irrelevant YouTuber
Backer
These things are quite tricky to set up. I don't know if anybody would be able to just do this though. Many fingers would get smashed

Thread starter #8

Vidaar

Renegade Gamer!
Backer
These things are quite tricky to set up. I don't know if anybody would be able to just do this though. Many fingers would get smashed
Yeah they are I made the figure4/piaute traps as a kid all the time pretty sure I have fractures in my finger still hahahha

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
basically if anything more than a stiff breeze bumps the cord, it knocks the wood pin off and the branch snaps taut, cinching down the rope. some of these have a cross bar that goes directly under the loop, and bird seed or rodent bait is placed on the pedestal.