• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pallet Farming

Thread starter #1
I had horticulture class in high school, all we did was talk about flowers,plants,etc. When we didn't talk about that stuff, we go outside and work out our pallets. We'd propagate plants and put em in pallets,water them, and let mother nature do the rest. My cabbages was hella huge, bigger than all my other classmates. I figured this type of farming will do awesome for STN. This could change the traditional outdoor farming for the outdoors. I haven't seen any pallet farming (yet) in any survival games, only the traditional. STN can be the first.

Items: Pallet, soil, seeds (any kind), water, and mother nature.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Interesting I have worked with pallets alot with my old job's(warehouse) and I think a raised garden bed would make a interesting item. They could also be used to make barricade's, defensive items and traps, a simple barricade would be a pallet, two 2x4's, aluminum sideing and some nails to hold it together.

Davz Not Here

Backer
I am not a fan of the boxed raised beds, i just don't see a use for the boxes .....

i LOVE raised beds and we use them to farm our land, but we just build waist high, 3 foot wide mounds ..... top them off every fall with leaves and other assorted debris, turn the bed about this time of year (our warm snap a few days ago) ..... and this week because we turned it ..... the cold will kill all the grubs and weed roots we exposed

as long as we are talking pallets though ..... (if you feel this is off topic i'll start a new thread)