• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

paper money as tinder/ accelerant

Thread starter #1

lovebus

Backer
I did a search to find something about paper money and i'm actually surprised to not find anything. It stands to reason that there would still be a lot of paper money in the environment. We probably won't be using it for currency, but it doe retain some practical use. Paper money could be used to start fires (surely there would be other practical uses for it, but I can't think of any). We could even loot this off of zombies, since I'm sure lots of people died with their wallet in their pocket.

DZS

Survivor
Backer
lol might be cause most countries consider burning money illegal but yes in a zombie apocalypse money would lose all value other than being used as fuel. Its very probable money would be lootable in many locations on the island a good easy fuel resource. As notes are generally made from paper atleast traditionally it could be used for writing on and leaving notes for people :p