• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Patch 0.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
anyone else having a problem where they can only play on a server for about 15 mins then everything stops working like opening closing doors and searching for loot?..After about 15 mins i either have to change servers or leave and wait about 10 mins or so and rejoin the one i was in
i cant say that its an issue for me was on about an hour

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
How has the experience been for you with the new patch? I haven't had a chance to launch the game and tool around at all.
running alot better theres loot and you dont have to log off also you dont have to leave full game if you want to change servers

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
3.3GB patch?? from the list JB posted I expected something like 100mb, maybe I read the list wrong lol

Thread starter Admin #30

JB_

Developer
Developer
You guys are amazing! It's hard to believe that you all have never developed a game before! I see a lot of potential for this game. Thanks for your hard and continuous work and effort you all are putting into this game! Keep it up! I will definitely be streaming this game again on Friday and maybe even Saturday evening!

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
You guys are amazing! It's hard to believe that you all have never developed a game before! I see a lot of potential for this game. Thanks for your hard and continuous work and effort you all are putting into this game! Keep it up! I will definitely be streaming this game again on Friday and maybe even Saturday evening!
if you want to split 4 dollars ill send you 2

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Amyond still not able to open the game? Mines is in a black windowed screen. I can hear the typing etc but nothing loads
its also taking forever to load a server. ive been waiting for 25 minutes now
anyone else having a problem where they can only play on a server for about 15 mins then everything stops working like opening closing doors and searching for loot?..After about 15 mins i either have to change servers or leave and wait about 10 mins or so and rejoin the one i was in
Report these bugs in seperate threads in the bug section here guys! https://community.survivethenights.net/forums/bugs-issues.44/ The game is ment to be buggy and full of glitches in this phase and it is our job as testers to report these bugs and glitches as much as possible so they can be fixed ASAP!

Last edited:

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Wow this patch has totally changed the game for me! Before, I looted 5 houses and found a flashlight with no batteries and some pastries. That was it. Now I've got several pistols, plenty of food, misc. machine parts and tools. All I need is an axe head so I can eventually make fire to cook and stop having to drink dirty toilet water lol.

Even with a bunch of handguns on me, fighting zombies is still scary as hell. They'll be all slow and as soon as you're close enough to line up a shot they charge you! That I really love, because you can't just backtrack and avoid all of their attacks like 7dtd or others.

The real challenge is walking through the woods until you find a place, with the lack of buildings in between towns making things difficult. However I found a town in a day since the days are no longer 10 minutes haha. Great work devs!

TheFirefly

Backer
What about the ghosts??? I've been running around for an hour didn't see anything at all found a small village got in a house closed all the doors got on a table sat there while smoking my cigarette, i hear pounding on every damn door really really loud pounding, i hear doors slamming and the door in front of me open violently there is nothing i hear footsteps running to me I died on the table by I dont know what . now i'm traumatized. I've died 2 or 3 times like this. Like something out of an evil dead scene where the demons are attacking the cabin

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
What about the ghosts??? I've been running around for an hour didn't see anything at all found a small village got in a house closed all the doors got on a table sat there while smoking my cigarette, i hear pounding on every damn door really really loud pounding, i hear doors slamming and the door in front of me open violently there is nothing i hear footsteps running to me I died on the table by I dont know what . now i'm traumatized. I've died 2 or 3 times like this. Like something out of an evil dead scene where the demons are attacking the cabin
if you never see zombies,you need to relog had that happen once to me

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Oh WOW! Well done @a2z(Interactive); on patch 0.0.5!
It's so much easier to test the game now the loot is spawning more readily.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I can just picture you throwing the cigarette in the air, screaming, waving your arms and pulling faces like Ash hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.