• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Patch 0.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mook0r

Wow this patch has totally changed the game for me! Before, I looted 5 houses and found a flashlight with no batteries and some pastries. That was it. Now I've got several pistols, plenty of food, misc. machine parts and tools. All I need is an axe head so I can eventually make fire to cook and stop having to drink dirty toilet water lol.

Even with a bunch of handguns on me, fighting zombies is still scary as hell. They'll be all slow and as soon as you're close enough to line up a shot they charge you! That I really love, because you can't just backtrack and avoid all of their attacks like 7dtd or others.

The real challenge is walking through the woods until you find a place, with the lack of buildings in between towns making things difficult. However I found a town in a day since the days are no longer 10 minutes haha. Great work devs!

Lucky you, I can find nothing other than a Jafa cake :( walking for miles with nothing in sight is tough going.

working good even relogging. we shot a combination lock off door
How did you get a flippin combo lock on the door to shoot it off?? I have found boxes of screws and it always says i need 16 no matter how many i find...thats the only part iwas mising. and how many shots, cause i dont think its work its weight if someone can just shoot it off.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
How did you get a flippin combo lock on the door to shoot it off?? I have found boxes of screws and it always says i need 16 no matter how many i find...thats the only part iwas mising. and how many shots, cause i dont think its work its weight if someone can just shoot it off.
Yea the screws are broken. Always 0 in the box. Was testing with a mod

Rhok

Backer
i had 14 screw and died at day 17 because of sickness/mental state.... so it is possible to create a door lock i think

Status
Not open for further replies.