• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Patch 0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Haven't read them, nor do I care. But I'm going to assume they aren't great.

Either way, I don't care what the steam reviews say. I post things based on my own opinions, not the collective opinions of others. You can choose to be pissed off about everything that the game has to offer, but I don't. Slowly but surely it feels more like a game than a bug hunt to me, and a lot of issues I personally had have been fixed by this patch.

Maybe try having your own opinions next time rather than following all the sheeple. If nothing else, shut your mouth and let me have my own view on the game.[/QUOTE
lol i was being funny your one of the few that can form your own opinion

famous scum

Backer
Great job devs love the game !!! I got stuk in a wall i leged back in to one and got stuk , Some of the zombies just fall over and die when i walk up to them and is There a way to make the guns jam les ? Also can we begin hordingh stuf in one spot or Will we still loos all our stuf Come next update ?

Marv

Awesome Job so far!! Love your work!! It was worth to buy the game.

It is still a alpha and as an alpha player, I want to help and write the bugs I notice ;)

- When you are in Addersfield (at least I think it was Addersfield) and go south out of the Town, there is the Speedlimit sighn on the wrong side of the road.

- I think the behave of the Zombies was better in 0.5.0, cause I can walk beside them and they didn't notice me at all. Only when I hit them with a Hatchet ( or something else ofc.) they react. Its too easy

- I still noticed the Problem of rubberbanding

- When I pick up a Hunting knife, it seems like it will dissapear after restart and my Sniper Rifle was gone too.
I had this issue only when I took the hunting knife.

- I think there yould be more Painkiller. I'm searching for days now and didn't find one.

- At least my biggest Problem so far ... Performance. On version 0.5.0, the game was a bit smoother I think. I have hughe fps drops now. I have a GTX 1080 and the GPU is running as hell. On 0.5.0 I played on ultra quality without issues. Now I have to play on
medium or low.

I hope you guys keep up the awesome work!!!
Greez
Marv

Templar

Survivor
Backer
@Marv open up a bug report in the bug reporting section of the forums! And Thanks for supporting the game!

VV0lf

Has anyone found Pills to cure sickness yet? Ive been looking since this patch :)

pothead potato

Backer
nice but i was playing playing the other day and when i spawned i saw a fallen over tree i when and searched and was then teleported into a random house sorry if this doesnt help much

Status
Not open for further replies.