• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Patch 0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaakaKarju

Backer
Has anyone found Pills to cure sickness yet? Ive been looking since this patch :)
How many you need i have some extra, this moment i have 9 pain killers in backpack and more founds all the time. Best is so far 3 pain killers in 1 house.

Thread starter Admin #43

JB_

Developer
Developer
Eny news on the next patch ?
We should have 0.1.1 out on the experimental branch sometime tomorrow if all goes well. We'll test that together and then push it to the default branch when we're happy with it it'll become 0.2.0.

Patch 0.1.1 is now live on the Experimental Branch. You can access it if you’d like by right clicking Survive the Nights in Steam > Properties > Betas Tab > Drop Down Experimental. Please test and report bugs. You can test against our changelog and please report bugs via the tracker. Please check known issues before posting.

Once we're happy with the patch it will become 0.2.0 on the default branch and I'll post an official update with patch notes :)

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
There are three things that stand out in version 0.1.0:
1) The potential the game has going forward
2) The passion for the Devs and the community for this game
3) The progress in the games development
4) (Bonus point) How much I enjoy testing it!

Last edited:

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Where else will zombies go to hide from daylight @Drenix ?

19nick64

21+ zombies at power plant that was just on carpark side was too scared to go round otherside:eek:

RaakaKarju

Backer
Tell me your secret! I can't get close to looting things unless I have a gun or a decent melee weapon!
Allways find some house where isn't zombie inside, but if there is lure it outside you can overrun it so then you have empty house to loot. If those zombies is night zombies them die soon when them go outside of house.

If zeds are outside of house you have time to loot some containers before them break in and then just runaway and check what you got, normally you find first gun atleast after 3 house.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Those patch notes in the changelog for 0.2.0 or 2.0 or whatever the hell it's called seems like it's going to fix a lot of the issues I have been having. Doesn't seem to be available for me to download yet but the game is coming along slow but sure!

mikeplaysblind

Backer
We should have 0.1.1 out on the experimental branch sometime tomorrow if all goes well. We'll test that together and then push it to the default branch when we're happy with it it'll become 0.2.0.

Patch 0.1.1 is now live on the Experimental Branch. You can access it if you’d like by right clicking Survive the Nights in Steam > Properties > Betas Tab > Drop Down Experimental. Please test and report bugs. You can test against our changelog and please report bugs via the tracker. Please check known issues before posting.

Once we're happy with the patch it will become 0.2.0 on the default branch and I'll post an official update with patch notes :)
What changes are in 1.1?

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
@mikeplaysblind - many changes! The ones I've found most helpful as I get used to the island layout are maps (bus stops are a good place to find these) and a compass (loot from random location) which shows where you are on the map!

Drenix

Backer
Yeh, ive gone back to dayz. This isn't a game just a concept, I'll be back when what I view in the demo, is in the game.

marcus

THE JUGGLA
Backer
ehh im chillen seening no more then the obvious bugs for this phase in development...glad to be on board waiting for the nxt update not getting to invested in any server...lol its funny to see ppl bail now this the part i paid for #dren

Status
Not open for further replies.