• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pawn Store.

Phoniex6512

King
Backer
I like the idea.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like it.

Thread starter #4

Norton

that guy who does things with sfm
Backer
I should have specified what the building contains.
Well, chances are you'll rarely find any weaponry, probably spare parts for a vehicles of course and some clothing, maybe a weapon that actually works as well, along with a safe in the Back-round which is filled with old documents and possibly money.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I should have specified what the building contains.
Well, chances are you'll rarely find any weaponry, probably spare parts for a vehicles of course and some clothing, maybe a weapon that actually works as well, along with a safe in the Back-round which is filled with old documents and possibly money.
The idea is cool, to just have a store with random stuff to collect/trade lol like waterworld with the bit with soil :)

Thread starter #6

Norton

that guy who does things with sfm
Backer
The idea is cool, to just have a store with random stuff to collect/trade lol like waterworld with the bit with soil :)
Yeah, this also allows people to create their own trade markets for people who're interested in old antiques to socialize and discuss trades and dealings.

Last edited:

A Friendly Moosicorn

Majestic Creature
Errr.. Don't people pawn guns in the pawn shop? We have two pawn shops in my(small) town, and both are filled with shotguns, hunting rifles, and pistols of all sorts. Sometimes you find something weird like an Mp5k or an Uzi. Also a lot of other random stuff is in there like video games, and ski poles and stuff.
So basically I think we should be able to find guns, ammo, crafting materials and a bunch of other goodies at a pawn shop. Honestly though, most of the stuff should be looted out of there, cause the first place I would go to take stuff in a zombie apocalypse is my local pawnshop.

Vookem

Zombies don't like cheese....
Backer
Well the basic pawn shops I have around me got all kinds of stuff like some items below.

Tools/powered tools
clothing
cars/parts
guns
knifes
electronics
old stuff and such

Garmo

Backer
Well I own a Steam group only for STN with over 710+ members and were planning to kinda do that. I get what you mean is implented into the game, but wer starting a huge civilized town/city and trade with other small groups and other players on the server as well as Kinda RP with the community by assigning jobs, and all for those who are apart of the group. WEre basically like if you watch The Walking Dead, the town Woodbury kinda.. but WITHOUT THE EVIL lol

Slay

Backer
where is the game geocally placed ? cause some country doesn't allow firearms :p
we find tool, games, and all kind of stuff that could be easily sold in fact. but not weapon are allowed to be sold.
some special shop sell old stuff like knife/sword/katana but you'll never see a gun anywhere.