• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Personal Journal Entry Aka Diary

alavondersind

Backer
That's true, but it could just get that person in trouble. I assume there's a way to In-Game reporting, if not then hopefully they have someway to monitor notes.
depends on how the devs make the server options, but i think that they'd prolly include the name of the person whos diary it is, such as "diary of alavondersind" etc

NovaSniper

Professional Argonian Badass
Backer
That's true, but it could just get that person in trouble. I assume there's a way to In-Game reporting, if not then hopefully they have someway to monitor notes.
f12

DazedGlory

Backer
its a survival game? think im not going to cuss in a recorder when im being chased by zombies? we live in a century where language is becoming more common as long as they don't use it to be racial slurs and what not it should be a good idea! i believe there could also be a report button for those who leave these things behind and it have their names in ( ) to show who to report.

TheDwemerComrade

Backer
its a survival game? think im not going to cuss in a recorder when im being chased by zombies? we live in a century where language is becoming more common as long as they don't use it to be racial slurs and what not it should be a good idea! i believe there could also be a report button for those who leave these things behind and it have their names in ( ) to show who to report.
Yeah, we're not saying that there shouldn't be swearing, we're saying people are just going to be idiots and record stupid s**t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DazedGlory

Backer
Yeah, we're not saying that there shouldn't be swearing, we're saying people are just going to be idiots and record stupid s**t.
in times like this! we need to hear stupid stuff :D could only imagine what could entertain a simple soul! lol

FOR THE LOVE OF THE ALL MIGHTY SAVIOR... we are at the end of our life.. TAKE OUR MIND OFF THINGS :p lol!

Fatigue

And so begins my watch.
Backer
That would be cool for strictly RP servers. But unfortunately it would be greatly abused and I'd imagine it would be hard to implement as surely it would just disappear on a server reset?

Good idea though

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Journals would be nice if they were limited like twitter. You could only put so much and then you have to drop it somewhere. You can't hold everyone's hands here. Eventually the a**holes will weed themselves out.

Cole Polen

Backer
That would be cool for strictly RP servers. But unfortunately it would be greatly abused and I'd imagine it would be hard to implement as surely it would just disappear on a server reset?

Good idea though
All servers should be strictly role play lol

Peterowsky

A Heroic Engineer
Backer
Absolutely love the idea, but the amount of racism/sexism or generally swearing will be really high, especially after Beta and full release. Still, it's a great concept and I'd like to see it in the game one day :D

PriVate JOE(DK!)

Backer
I would absolutely love these items in the game, and it could be a very usefull and important Tool to have, even though some is going to abuse it, i feel that alot (me included) can use this to tell of their epic jounay, or simply create notes to themselfs( like "avoid the large warehouse in area 3, lots of zambies inside" or "remember to repair the traps at the handy dandy workshop") it would also be relly cool just to find notes like these on a dead person or in a Building, makes you remember that each player is a real person.

Blankyto

You can't think on what "stupid" ppl would do.... i think it is a greate idea that u can reacord.

CmndrWolf

I love the book/Journal idea it realy adds good immersion to the game. I would like to see the ability to write in this journal and depending on how you met your end like the last page you write in is covered in splattered blood once you have died and if someone finds it and wants to read it they could because the last owner would be dead. the new player that has found the book would get a good read on how this person had survived and for how long they lasted till the end.

Last edited:

Jey

I really like that idea, for leaving messages (ideally friendly / useful ones) and taking notes of anything you'd need to remember, recipes, events, map bearings (if theres maps) and so much more, and if there's audio recording I'd like to be able to record a loud noise and in emergencies throw it into the distance to distract zombies while I escape, but this is a good idea in short XD (forgive me for my excessively long comment :D)