• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pillow

Thread starter #1

Vifargent

Backer
Hello !

I have this idea for crafting silencer of fortune or for use it has weapon for murder someone. Or just for make pillow fight with your teamates !

It can maybe is usefull if the game have a "comfort" system for sleeping.

I dont find other use for this kind of item. But you can had your ideas !

My suggestion is probably already done but not in a topic for that.

Thread starter #3

Vifargent

Backer
Pillow fight is not bad idea ! It can maybe help you save your sanity, if you have a good place who can cover the noise of the pillow fight itself. You just need to find good friends ! I think it can be bring some life between struggle to survive and fight zombies.

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Beyond the dim uses, pillows are actually essential comfort-objects. Someone without proper neck support or head-cushioning can be fully effected when trying to get rest. Your head is the most fragile and important part of your body, and can be the difference between getting rest or staying tired, which could equal death by drowsiness :3

Pillows can also be scrapped for their covers that can be used as bandages and what not. The stuffing can be used to stuff gunshot wounds and can be used to thread holes in clothes and what not.

Good idea.

Regards, Blender