• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pirates

Thread starter #1

0x00f1n173

Visions of Infinity echo in the Finite.
Backer
I hereby suggest that there be several outfits of pirate regalia created for the player's enjoyment.

Reasons?

It is the end of the world and I want to dress like a pirate! Your societal expectations of normal dress have no power here! muhahahahahaha! >:D Police can't stop me now! This is the end!~ Beautiful Friend!~ My only friend, the end!~ Of our elaborate plans, the end!~ Of everything that stands, the end!~ No safety or surprise, the end!~ I'll never look into your eyes, again!~

Can you picture,~ What will be?~
So limitless and free!~ Desperetely in need,~ of some, pirates hand!~
In a, DESperate land!~

ahem..

Naturally rapiers and sabres should be included as rare weapons to complete the getup.

Who will second this?

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer

MrsBye

Skittles are the farts of unicorns.
Backer
You know there is a "holiday" called Pirates Day...This could be something they do for that. You have to gather all the pieces of the pirate outfit on Pirates Day....If you want the complete set...

FuzioN

Backer
man i want clothing to be like mad max like, not as extreme as mad max, but you get the point, just think about it, if you survive you think about surviving further, a shirt would not be used as a shirt, it would sooner or later be used to create some robust armor or somthing later.

however since that style is not everyones cup of tea, i guess there should be possibility to have normal wear also :D

but the thing i just get annoyed wiht like walking dead, who on earth would still use those clothes? who would not make armor out of all the clothes?

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
man i want clothing to be like mad max like, not as extreme as mad max, but you get the point, just think about it, if you survive you think about surviving further, a shirt would not be used as a shirt, it would sooner or later be used to create some robust armor or somthing later.

however since that style is not everyones cup of tea, i guess there should be possibility to have normal wear also :D

but the thing i just get annoyed wiht like walking dead, who on earth would still use those clothes? who would not make armor out of all the clothes?
Wait till you meet Negan, Lucille and co ;).

But why not, I would don an eyepatch ARRR

FuzioN

Backer
Wait till you meet Negan, Lucille and co ;).

But why not, I would don an eyepatch ARRR
ive seen all episodes man :) same all the time. they never craft things outside of their findings in TWD :/

still like the series but for me that is breaking the realistic point by a lot with that series.

and when i said armor i ment some sort of armor with leather and stuff aswell ofc, would not be as rubust as kevlar but hard enuff to protect you abit against scratches and bites.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
ive seen all episodes man :) same all the time. they never craft things outside of their findings in TWD :/

still like the series but for me that is breaking the realistic point by a lot with that series.

and when i said armor i ment some sort of armor with leather and stuff aswell ofc, would not be as rubust as kevlar but hard enuff to protect you abit against scratches and bites.
Comic/Graphic Novel is way better bud...don't think Negan has made an appearance in the t.v show yet....but yea being able to Max :p it out or to some extent would be cool...its sorta like a future/modern pirate :)

JB_

Developer
Developer

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Haha, sure why not? I agree with the other guy though some Mad Max clothing would be pretty epic. Hell some Mad Max looking cars would be the shit. Future updated should let us put some bad ass car/truck fortification :p