• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Police Armory

Open or Locked?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Brett H.

Backer
Idea: Maybe have a police station with an armory that has combat shotguns,9mm pistols etc. and to get in it maybe you have to find and use bolt cutters unless someone has already opened it, or you could have it open but have very few guns..

Thread starter #3

Brett H.

Backer
Idk about that, you would have thought the DayZ devs would have thought about that also, y'know instead of putting military grade weapons in a firestation

Thread starter #6

Brett H.

Backer
I really like the idea of keys for everything. So maybe special keys as a rare drop on Zombie Officers or in police cars?
Yeah i was thinking about that as well, maybe have that as another possibility instead of finding like bolt cutters you could just kill some zombies and then try to find the key, like a sneaky way and a combat driven way

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Trust me. I'm a Doctor.
Backer
Would be too easy- everyone would log in, head there, guaranteed guns to load up on and be set.
More survivor'esq to work for finding weapons IMO.

Thread starter #9

Brett H.

Backer
Would be too easy- everyone would log in, head there, guaranteed guns to load up on and be set.
More survivor'esq to work for finding weapons IMO.
True, but they could make it like people already looted it in the early days of the apocalypse and there would be a small chance of a gun spawning and more ammunition

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
It would be cool to have like a rare riot shield in there

wout

Backer
you gotta make it hard for.such a big prize! U will need to team.up to open an armory so you have to cut two sides at the same time or something

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Nice idea. But I'm thinking in terms of realism it wouldn't be too realistic if the station was closed after a zombie apocalypse happened, I mean one would think that that's one of the first places most people would go to try and get a weapon? Maybe even try and go there to get help.