• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Police Uniform

Thread starter #1
Become the law of the apocalypse and bring justice to the land. When your scavenging at a police hq (if they have one). You may find some police clothing pieces. The hat, the top, bullet proof vest, pants and shoes. The belt buckle can come in handy. If you do become a police force in the game,
PLEASE DO NOT BECOME Officer Dawn Lerner (WALKING DEAD CHARACTER)

Last edited:

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah I think a officer's uniform would be approprite, depending on the color they would be pretty good for night camo as well. They useally have additional items that you could find as potienal loot in the same spot as the clothing, like taser's, pepper spray, a radio and a telescoping baton I believe. Should badges be a seperate item that could be added to clothing or should they just be attached to police clothing, I think it would be interesting to deputize people by giving them badges lol.

I hate Officer Lerner so very very much.

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah they don't matter it would just be interesting to have them as junk items you could equip, they wouldn't do anything just look shiny. It would be interesting if you could learn to stamp your own badges for your group like you said, it could be limited to a few letter's like clan tag's. It would be a interesting item to get once you become a officer in a clan or a full member depending on the clan.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I am all for this, the more outfits/customization to your characters we can have, the better. I like to see people wearing different stuff, a variety. Don't like seeing 20 players that are wearing the same thing (unless that is their intention) Plus I want to become the good old Rick Grimes we all know and love. Shooting zombies and taking names!

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah I love varitiy when it comes to appearnce, I really hope they add clothing additons like the badge. I like it when you can customize a piece clothing, it would be nice to get the police belt with all of the pouches as well that would be pretty valuable. I also want to see kevlar vests but they would be really interesting to see on zombies, it would be cool to see a police zombie more resistent to gunshot's to the chest.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
I would definitely like to see this as well! I was hoping to make my character based off of a Law Enforcement Officer before the apocalypse, as a matter of fact. Although, for this area, I think a Deputy Sheriff's uniform would be more fitting. Either way, it's perfect for me!

odinfan1

shhh im hunting zombies
Backer
I like it especial the belt boots and bullet proof vest. If the vest is implemented I hope I can put a coat over the top for camouflage.

Vookem

Zombies don't like cheese....
Backer
I figure since there won't be any military bases, I hope for at least like 2 police stations. Mabe more depending on how big the island will be. So we need these babies:)

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Indeed something like this is a must really, even if I don't wear them... hopefully the people that do wear them will take on the role of a peace officer :)