• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Poll: Kill On Sight (KoS)

What's your attitude towards KoS?

• If it moves, shoot it!

• Schrödinger's Cat - Who knows?

• Thou shalt not kill. ( Unless you really piss me off. )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
It's rude to shoot someone before saying "Hi" :rolleyes:

ocelot07

Backer
Depends I play the likes of Arma 3 Exile and DayZ and Ark Survival. If I see someone coming towards me I will take don't come any closer via text type or voice. If they still come at me then ill do my best to knock out or kill.

If I see someone who appears to have no weapons then ill just leave them alone. If they have something I want ill try and hold them up or just kill them for it. If am trying to get to point B but I notice someone with a weapon up ahead ill try and avoid them. Or keep an eye of them.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Negative we don't kos we bos (bomb on sight)
Bomb-on-sight... nah... I bet you guys spin a globe around and point at random... although, that is the best way to-be fair I guess.

Moderator #8

Montauk

Test Subject
Community Mod
Backer
I'm torn as to which way to vote. I tend to shoot only in self defense, but then again I'm part of the BISD (Black Island Sheriff's Dept.), police are supposed to KoS right? Yeah that joke may have been in poor taste, but foch it (you WoT players will get that one).

Schrödinger's cat it is!

JudgeDredd

Backer
Once, long long ago there was a day I did not KoS. That day I was KoS'd many many times. Now I dispense justice as I see fit.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
Once, long long ago there was a day I did not KoS. That day I was KoS'd many many times. Now I dispense justice as I see fit.
It's the law...

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
Depends entirely on the situation at hand. But I won't go looking for ppl to shoot, no.

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
One thing i hate more than kos is when you approach a group of heavily armed players and they kill you just for fun, nothing else.
if i enter a town running and not caring, and i get shot on sight, its my own fault. One thing i like about Miscreated is the heavy foliage, you can enter a town and exit it without anyone ever seeing you.
I also hope at some stage weight is added to this game, if im empty handed without loot i should be able to out run heavily geared players. All im saying, give us lone wolfs a chance to escape

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
i probably will not kill on sight, however if it looks like the guy is heavily geared and risk vs reward is then applied. or if i know there camping an area then yea KOS. because irl if we were at the end of humanity it would be the strong survive. lol so i will be respawning alot lol