• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pop-Up/Towable Campers

Thread starter #1

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
a mobile home you pull with your vehicle...like the rv yet you can park it and use your car to scavenge while you leave your home in the woods..instead of driving the big rv...plus one player cant drive two vehicles

Eyolo

Backer
I would just like to throw my support behind this one. It was the first thing I thought when I saw the Frankie video of the trailer being pulled behind the jeep. It could be used as a primary temporary easy-haul home, or more likely as a temp home when you get caught out gathering after dark. I suppose animating the pop-up bit would be additionally difficult but I really love this idea.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter #8

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
if you dont want it stolen you better hide it very well haha. Maybe not a pop up but a pull behind camper. I like the rv but if im playing alone i wont be able to move two vehicles at once. I dont want to be stuck driving around in a big rv...even if i can armor it up. I would rather have a pull behind rv that i can drop of and use my jeep to go looting and come back to my camper. gives you the ability to live wherever you want without you being stuck driving a big rv and being screwed out of a quicker smaller vehicle.

Thread starter #9

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
see make it to where you can take the wheels off and put the RV on cinder blocks...like they do in trailer parks lol

Thread starter #11

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
you and your friends could literally build your own trailer park. Then if they made it to where we can dig our own wells for water then we would really be doing good haha...we could make our own community

SuperCraaze

Backer
you and your friends could literally build your own trailer park. Then if they made it to where we can dig our own wells for water then we would really be doing good haha...we could make our own community
Maybe a few flood lights and a few generators, who knows.

Thread starter #13

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
i saw flood lights and generators in the videos

Love the trailer park idea....fortify it with supplies and walls and take in more people and you could start a small outpost or something! Great idea

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
I'll jump on the train and say I'll support this idea as well! Would be a very good addition to the game if added. I can already see myself trying to hide the home as far into the woods as possible so no one tries to steal it :D

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
Or maybe something like this.

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
This Idea Is Interesting, As You May Want To Have A Mobile House, But Have The Ability To Detach It So You Can Go Raiding And/Or Looting In A Small And Fast Vehicle.