• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pop-Up/Towable Campers

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
How about teardrop trailers small and can be pulled by about anything from a lawnmower to a duelly. They come in a variety of materials and sizes.

teardrop1.jpg

teardrop.jpg
teardrop 2.jpg
teardrop int.jpg

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I like the idea of having a mobile base. I could pull it somewhere in the mountains or woods keep it there and scavenge than or if I get compromised I can load it up and move to a more secure location. +1

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
Yeah those little mobile homes are pretty cool, I think there are some that expand as well. Like NothingsTrue said it would be great to take one to the wilderness and just hang out. lol I can imagine players sneaking up to the trailer unhitching it and stealing the entire thing maybe with you inside it lol. Imagine placing your charecter in your trailer then going to get something to drink then coming back and finding the trailer in a entirly new area.

What about the old airstream's

If you guys like homes/bases that can be moved around check out my building/item thread for Modular Shelter's.
http://www.community.survivethenights.net/threads/modular-shelters.2807/

ecman34

There should be a few trailers for hualing cars that have the need parts and to haul supply's food water gas and there should be a camper trailer for you to sleep in for rest and so you can have a mobile home

If they do a popup camper then they should add a ghillie netting to camouflage your area, basically a giant net that you can place around your camper or vehicle to hide it in the woods :3

baggsyboy

My idea is caravans you can hitch on to drivable cars or whatever so essentially the same as the RV but you can take a jeep or something as we'll. or another idea is car trailers, like where you can pull this trailer around and say if you find a better car that's not working you can take it to your base and hide it while you fix it

gamejunkie25th

Backer
If they do a popup camper then they should add a ghillie netting to camouflage your area, basically a giant net that you can place around your camper or vehicle to hide it in the woods :3
Spray Paint the whole camper with green paint

You could have an aspect of setting up jack stands and wheel chocks or it rolls down a hill
Also make it use more gas and slow you down

P3nn3rtrator

Bushman
Backer
A tow-able camper would act like the RV but would require you to have a vehicle to tow it around. It could be parked in garage, used for extra storage and a safe place to call home for a travelling nomad! Possibly would require a generator or a some sort of extension cord to be powered up to offer heat and light.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

RickGrimes

.44 Magnum
Backer
Exactly but there are dangers with this as well! if you log off someone might steal your entire house!
Maybe they could add certain defenses that aren't easy to break or destroy. It could be anything like, spikes, barbed wire, or etc. to fend them off.

Hauger

Community Mod
Backer
I saw a sweet little camper thing. It had solar and wind power, collected rain and dew over night for drinking water, and was big enough for two. Small, could be towed by just about any vehicle. Would be perfect in a zed apocalypse like this, not sure if they made it into production tho.