• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Possibility to shoot out the windows of vehicles

Davz Not Here

Backer
i 2nd the motion,
and it should apply to 'windows' in general

with associated noise, possible damage (if too close) etc.
(OP maybe alter the thread title?)

Thread starter #5

[TGE]Gloriousdixon

Backer
I understand that you could roll them down to shoot out of them but take a second to think. I dont think anybody is gonna allow you time to roll your windows down if you have them up and especially the windshield. I dont think the windshield of any car rolls down unless you own some trillion dollar car

Sam00197

Sam '00197' Monahan
Backer
I understand that you could roll them down to shoot out of them but take a second to think. I dont think anybody is gonna allow you time to roll your windows down if you have them up and especially the windshield. I dont think the windshield of any car rolls down unless you own some trillion dollar car
Who says you wouldn't have the windows down already? If you wanted to shoot through soild glass of course it would break

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like this idea maybe add shards of glass possibly hitting you as an extra bit of trauma caused even if the shooter misses... what I also like about the idea of shooting the windows of a vehicle especially is that it should cause the driver to panic for a moment and they would then have to regain control of the vehicle.

+1