• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Pre-fortified buildings

Thread starter #1

Nezkull

Backer
What if there was a random chance that a house was already somewhat fortified with Windows or doors boarded up or a trap or two setup. It could be as if a now deceased survivor had attempted what we the player are now doing but failed.

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
Wont that be there anyways when players move from house to house

Thread starter #3

Nezkull

Backer
Yes but I am going about my thinking under the assumption that there would be an occasional server restart or what not.

xXMrSimpleXx

Backer
but like the gas station in one of the windows ther is 2 garage doors that can only open from the inside, and one door into the store, and one window wich is already boarded up.
As far as i have seen on the videos, and ofc if you find someones house you could camp it out and kill them and have a boarded up house, hideout.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
+ as one of the moderators have said, this is a recent apocalypse. I am thinking one or two days into the apocalypse, so hopefully it is just the occasional boarded up windows or door way.