• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Preorders and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Cooter Of Doom

Backer
This game looks awesome! Very much looking forward to seeing an alpha build!
One thing I'm a little confused about though, I found the preorder link through Steam but when I actually purchased the preorder it looks as if the keys will be distributed through humble/origin. I don't own anything on origin or even have it installed though... I was expected to be preordering a Steam key/purchase.
Am I just confused? Will my preorder purchase still get me a Steam key when the time comes?

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I am pretty sure they will be giving out steam keys if you have purchased it. (I am assuming this because their game is on steam greenlight), when it gets to that point anyway. Although who am I to say, I am just your local bus driver, not a dev so take that with a pinch of salt.

I am pretty sure they will be giving out steam keys if you have purchased it. (I am assuming this because their game is on steam greenlight), when it gets to that point anyway. Although who am I to say, I am just your local bus driver, not a dev so take that with a pinch of salt.
Some bus driver you turn out to be!

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
They will email you with the download/key once the game is released.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
If you have not used humble before, just so you know that if you buy a game via humble, you are given a code that you then put into steam which redeems the game on steam...

But that is just using humble normally, I myself have never pre-orederd anything like this through it but I am just guessing it will be the same.

But for stress test, the devs may be distributing the codes another way, like @Crazypineapple55 says... best get an answer from one of the devs themselves.

:D

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
Thread starter #7

Cooter Of Doom

Backer
If you have not used humble before, just so you know that if you buy a game via humble, you are given a code that you then put into steam which redeems the game on steam...

But that is just using humble normally, I myself have never pre-orederd anything like this through it but I am just guessing it will be the same.

But for stress test, the devs may be distributing the codes another way, like @Crazypineapple55 says... best get an answer from one of the devs themselves.

:D
Thanks very much! That was exactly what I was wondering. I'm sure the devs will provide some info also but at least now I understand how humble works!

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thanks very much! That was exactly what I was wondering. I'm sure the devs will provide some info also but at least now I understand how humble works!
Hey now, yes we'll provide download keys that should activate via steam. Although we're not sure that this will be our initial method for stress testing. I've also sorted out your backer badge and you should have full access to the forums now. Thanks very much for the support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.