• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Prison Bus

Add prison buses?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

lukeimp

Backer
I know there are multiple threads about buses, but I'm pretty sure they were only about civilian buses, but a prison bus would be very good to have. It would already be somewhat fortified by default and if the zombies broke in, you could trap yourself in the prisoner area and lock the gate and hope for someone to come by, or it could just buy you some time if you have a key to unlock the back door. It would also be god for taking your own prisoners.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
well hmm that would be interesting idea maybe make it a little smaller to take away from something cause its a little tougher

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
It would be nice to have a prison bus, maybe with a bit more armour? Such as perspex windows instead of glass? But then there needs to be a prison on the first island...

Tally Ho!

TheClassiness

If there's a prison, then I'm all for it. Plus it'd be interesting to keep hostages chained down back there, that is, if the restraints aren't broken from past prisoners escaping during the apocalypse. Ahem, The Walking Dead.

Maj Orange Juice

The Explorer Of The World
Backer
I am with u guys on this one it would be a great prisoners transportation for though's dicks who just like shooting other people :)

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
A prison bus would be a MUCH better alternative to a school bus, especially in the aspect of a moving homestead. Prison buses have tinted and/or barred windows, heavy metal/steel front grills, and usually consist of excessive medical supplies and/or guns or ammo on a rack in the front cab. Prison buses also have highly industrialized, thick rubber tires that actually work well off-road compared to a school bus.

I guess you could say a prison bus could be a vehicle 'end-game', though I hate that term because this game doesn't seem to be the end-game type of genre.

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I say the more busses the better! (there would have to be a prison on the island for sure.)