• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Progress Update and Technical Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Ahahahahaha, what? Don't see how my personal twitter account has anything to do with StN or the Dev team. The way I behave on the forums does however, and if the devs have an issue with how I've acted i'd happily step down from the Mod position, they are well aware of this.

And there is much worse things on Twitter than my profile, and technically, because I am 35(from earth not Saturn, and clearly not 96) and attended college about 16 years ago, there is an actual chance that I went to college with some backers Mums(IF their mum attended the same college as me ofc, which would be a hell of a coincidence :) )

PS - I'm also crap at most games
not sure why his personal twitter would even be brought up on here.
you know when i was growing up hell not sure if we knew what offended was. some one talked shit about you you fought them. there was no such thing as safe zones in college. every one is titled to freedom of speech. The second amendment help protect the first amendment

Last edited:

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
not sure why his personal twitter would even be brought up on here.
you know when i was growing up hell not sure if we knew what offended was. some one talked shit about you you fought them. there was no such thing as safe zones in college. every one is titled to freedom of speech. The second amendment help protect the first amendment
Not too mention real bullies and not this crap of cyber bullying

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I'm not afraid to turn this forum around and take us right back home, now behave yourselves. o_O

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
His twitter says "96 year old pro gamer from Saturn. I attended college with your momz!"

I find that offensive lol

If this the kind of person to be associated with
What are you talking about? your momz is here now...
Just about rdy to order pizza.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
Woah there, let's not start more crap than is necessary. The dude had a dig at my personal twitter, I replied. Lets make that the end of it. Bringing up bullying and stuff, or commenting about his mum ain't gonna help anything, ya'll can probably expect this thread to be locked soon anyways. New update should be out this weekend.

Let's concentrate on StN, and leave the BS off the forums.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
A new update this weekend? I can hardly 'contain' myself.
I'd also like to see this forum back on track - I'm sure it was supposed to be the 'progress uppdate and technical overview' thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.