• Hello Guest,

We are super excited to announce that we will be launching our public alpha release v1.0 on Thursday, November 21st at 10AM PST/1PM EST/6PM GMT. See you there!

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Purification Tablets for Bad Water

Do you want this feature?

• HELL YEAH

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Lokies

"Only The Strong Will Survive"
i think the more that you try and add stuff to the way we get our basic supplys, the less players will want to go and look for the basic supplys ultimately less people are gonna wanna play the game if they have to spend all there time purifying water.. just stick to the basics hunting and stuff like that i mean dont get me wrong im sure youll have to find water at some point in the game but i think boiling it out would be a more logical answer..

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
depending on how long the zombies have been there idk about that moldy water specially since its usually sealed

Moderator #4

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I very much like the idea of purifying water... Tablets and/or boiling pond water... rainwater you should not have to as it is naturally distilled, and sealed bottled water, obviously not either.

Davz Not Here

Backer
other possible purifiers are:

Iodine (standard, not farm iodine) ..... 5 drops per 2 liter of water
bleach, 5 drops to 1 gallon
sun distillation, water in one container is heated by the sun, and distills into another container ..... contaminants are left behind